32y/o, TRT Symptoms? Dr. Said He Doesn't Know, Gyno

Sounds like he wants to attempt a HPTA restart. There is a HPTA Restart sticky that you need to read. Doc will probably not go a great job.

There is no need for a washout, one can be on T and Clomid together.

Some guys feel horrible on Clomid, other great. Nolvadex works just as well but docs keep holding on to Clomid because it was the first SERM and was used to explore HPTA=SERM interaction.

Is HPTA restart a solid idea considering my history? And how do I reverse gyno? Am I reading correctly in google in that surgery is the only way?

Also would the sudden appearance of pimples be caused by the high estrogen? I can not imagine I have anything but low levels of T now being 3 weeks off of injections.

Mature breast tissue does not go away, even if one maintains lower E2 levels. So the sooner you deal with this the better the results.

With TRT, every system in your body is changing to some extent. Some of these changes are transient. I have seen that in my body with my skin. Oddly enough I was having minor adult acne 11 years ago before TRT. TRT improved the structure and functioning of my skin. Then I started to get pimples more in line to where I was in my 20’s. Now my skin is very stable. So I need to point out that there will be changes and phases and early effects may not be ongoing. I think that part of this may be pores that have been plugged up that cause a problem with increase skin secretions and those need to clear and the process may need an inflammatory event to resolve. At nearly 68YO, I am happy to have the skin I had 30-40 years ago and any problems that come with that.

I pointed you to the HPTA Thread because your doc wants to run clomid experiments on you. You need to understand the factors involved for better changes of a successful outcome, if only to understand your doctors lack of understanding. Remember that most of the problems that guys face are the doctors.

Otherwise, because you are showing primary hypogonadism, using clomid to increase LH/FSH may not work to create good T levels and if dose is high enough to do that, serum E2 may get high from resulting high T–>E2 inside the testes and anastrozole does not work inside the testes.

I think that you have had two idiot doctors so far who appear to be incompetent. Print out my suggested protocol and tell them that you want to do that. You need E2 management for energy levels and many quality of life benefits and you need hCG to preserve testes and fertility. On that note, do you know if you are fertile now?

Please stop the chatter re naming sources. You really do not know how to take a hint. :slight_smile:)