T Nation

320+ Days On the Road

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
honestly if you could just toss a 300# oly set somewhere in the tourbus, and a rubber matt you could be doing shirtless deadlifts, and floor presses in the parking lot before shows.

which would be super badass, and would increase your groupie getting potential by a factor of over 9000.[/quote]

Add to that a good pair of free standing squat stands and some catchers and you got something there. Ironmind sells all that stuff. Not too heavy, transportable - especially if you have a bus or van to cart them in.

[quote]Lift and Eat wrote:
Wow, I couldn’t do all that travelling for that length of time and no gym access!

People who moan they don’t have time to train, when they live around the corner from a gym, should read this!

Have you thought about getting a couple of kettlebells?

They would be pretty indestructable and give you loads of options. If you haven’t seen it, check out Nate Greens article:

[/quote]

Yeah I have read it! and I’m really interested in getting a set. Right now the 25lb dumbells I have are challenging me surprisingly well, I’m finding ways to torture myself with them - but I’ve always been intrigued by the bells.

[quote]skidmark wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
honestly if you could just toss a 300# oly set somewhere in the tourbus, and a rubber matt you could be doing shirtless deadlifts, and floor presses in the parking lot before shows.

which would be super badass, and would increase your groupie getting potential by a factor of over 9000.

Add to that a good pair of free standing squat stands and some catchers and you got something there. Ironmind sells all that stuff. Not too heavy, transportable - especially if you have a bus or van to cart them in.[/quote]

We do have a trailer, but I just can’t get permission to add to our freight load the amount of weight that I’d need to for an olympic set. I’m not huge, but my deadlift has been high enough in the last year that I would want to bring more weight along than they’d ever let me. Maybe one day…like I said a guy can dream.

Today’s log:
8:00am - wake up

8:56am - 4 boiled eggs w/sriracha chili sauce and tabasco, 1/3 cup raisin bran w/whole milk, 3 slices of an orange and 5 bites of green melon

10:34am - morning spark

12:00pm - 1oz. beef jerky

12:55pm - SALT LICK BBQ (see below)

5:07pm - 1cup spinach, 2oz beef jerky, morning spark

8:03pm - green salad with 4 cherry tomatoes, carrot, 1.5 cups broccoli, 1/2 cup green beans, 1/2 cup cabbage coleslaw

11:35pm - 2.5oz beef jerky, 1.5oz almonds, 16oz water

2:44am - 8oz whole milk (post workout)

A few notes about my eating today before we get to my workout log. I intend for this log to be somewhat entertaining from time to time. Today I underwent a rite of passage. This is my first season with my group and we were near Austin TX today, there is a BBQ pit in Driftwood TX where they have always stopped called the Salt Lick BBQ, they surprised me today…oh my God…I can’t even begin to justify my eating there, just know that I ate a shitload of beef, sausage, and ribs, a little bit of beans and lot of vinegar slaw (cabbage) - so yeah I ate greens for the rest of the day.

Also a quick note…what is morning spark? For those of you that don’t know; it may just be the most amazing drink mankind has ever known. It is a sugar free powdered energy drink that tastes like orange tang and has 400mg of vitamin c as well as 200mg of caffeine per (2) servings.

I’ve been drinking it for a couple of years. It comes in boxes of 10 foil straws that tear open for individual servings (2 servings per straw actually). I highly recommend it, the caffeine is ineffectual at this point for me, but the taste alone wakes me up in the morning and you can make a slurry out of 4 or 5 straws worth and a couple ounces of water that WILL have enough caffeine to actually be useful :0) Careful, it can be really habit forming… now on to the hard stuff…

The workout:

Recovery day

Walking Lunge 50lbs 5X20
Reverse Crunch 5X20
Renegade Row 25lbs 5X6 per arm

This is another workout I’m proud of. I didn’t get to start it until about 2:15am - we had another long travel day and I worked out outside. It was 31 degrees. I followed a circuit protocol because it’s efficient and I was f—ing cold. I moved from lunges to crunches to renegade rows and then I sat in our van in the heater. I rested only long enough to slow my breathing but not long enough for my heart rate to drop. I executed 5 circuits.

I really appreciate the encouragement I’m starting to receive and I welcome any input or advice as well.

Thanks for reading.

I’m definitely impressed with your commitment. I’ve had friends who have traveled the country in bands, and there is no way any of them have even tried to keep a clean diet, let alone keeping up with any sort of training.

Regarding the BBQ. Hey, it’s only one meal, and it was a tradition. At that point, you just have eat, and enjoy the moment. You’re back on the diet a couple of hours later.

I know some of us keep throwing out equipment suggestions, and understand you can’t justify the additional weight to the trailer, so here’s a thought. Have you thought about getting some Jumpstretch bands? I bring one or two with me if I’m traveling and know I won’t have any access to a gym. If you wrap one around your back and hold it in each hand, they make pushups and DB Pressing a real challenge. You could use your DB’s for Floor Presses just by lying on the ground. You can also use them for GM’s, Face Pulls, Rear Delt Pullaparts, Band Pushdowns, Lat Pulldowns, etc. They weigh about 0lbs and take up as much space as a pair of socks, and won’t get beat up in the trailer or in a gym bag.

[quote]Modi wrote:
I’m definitely impressed with your commitment. I’ve had friends who have traveled the country in bands, and there is no way any of them have even tried to keep a clean diet, let alone keeping up with any sort of training.

Regarding the BBQ. Hey, it’s only one meal, and it was a tradition. At that point, you just have eat, and enjoy the moment. You’re back on the diet a couple of hours later.

I know some of us keep throwing out equipment suggestions, and understand you can’t justify the additional weight to the trailer, so here’s a thought. Have you thought about getting some Jumpstretch bands? I bring one or two with me if I’m traveling and know I won’t have any access to a gym. If you wrap one around your back and hold it in each hand, they make pushups and DB Pressing a real challenge. You could use your DB’s for Floor Presses just by lying on the ground. You can also use them for GM’s, Face Pulls, Rear Delt Pullaparts, Band Pushdowns, Lat Pulldowns, etc. They weigh about 0lbs and take up as much space as a pair of socks, and won’t get beat up in the trailer or in a gym bag.[/quote]

Excellent suggestions. You might consider picking up a copy of Ross Enemait’s “Never Gymless” as well. http://www.rosstraining.com/products.html

Might serve you well on the road.

[quote]Modi wrote:

I know some of us keep throwing out equipment suggestions, and understand you can’t justify the additional weight to the trailer, so here’s a thought. Have you thought about getting some Jumpstretch bands? I bring one or two with me if I’m traveling and know I won’t have any access to a gym. If you wrap one around your back and hold it in each hand, they make pushups and DB Pressing a real challenge. You could use your DB’s for Floor Presses just by lying on the ground. You can also use them for GM’s, Face Pulls, Rear Delt Pullaparts, Band Pushdowns, Lat Pulldowns, etc. They weigh about 0lbs and take up as much space as a pair of socks, and won’t get beat up in the trailer or in a gym bag.[/quote]

I have definitely thought about the bands, where did you get yours? Also, can you link a url where I can see video of these movements being performed?

Today’s log:

10:39am - Wake up

11:45am - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive, 1 apple

2:38pm - 1oz beef jerky, 1oz almonds

4:43pm - 2oz almonds, 1oz beef jerky

7:15pm - salad (iceburg), 1 tomato, 2oz shredded cheddar, 6oz grilled chicken, 1 boiled egg, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 fried eggs over easy. 32 oz unsweetened tea.

9:00pm - giant pickle, litre of water

12:30am - 8oz whole milk (post workout)

Lazy day today - found some old Metabolic Drive to use for breakfast, but it tasted weird so I don’t know if I’ll use it again, it spent the summer in our trailer, seemed a bit stale or something. Didn’t eat much all day, I keep the jerky and almonds around for when we’re sitting around on days like to today. Even if I can’t get a meal in I can get some calories on the fire; the almonds are pretty dense. We saw a movie tonight, I felt sort of stupid, but somehow proud to be eating a giant dill pickle while the rest of the gang was sucking down m&m’s and icecream…

The workout:

Main circuit day, phase 1 (cont.)

Pushups - - - - - 44 / 40 / 35
Leglifts- - - - - 62 / 60 / 60
Bent over Rows- -22,22/18,19/15,16
Reverse Ham - - - 3 / 5 / 5
Squat - - - - - - 25 / 23 / 26
Front Plank - - - 1 / 1 / 1

Again those are one minute maxes, the bent over rows are per arm and for 30 seconds each arm. The pushups got more consistent tonight, I felt REALLY strong even after the workout was over. We’ll see how I feel at the end of the week, I was going to do phase 1 for another full week (I plan to do each phase every other day for a total of 7 workouts in each phase, but it got pretty easy today. Also, I’ve decided to post new pictures the sunday after Valentine’s day.

thanks for reading.

[quote]skidmark wrote:
Modi wrote:

I know some of us keep throwing out equipment suggestions, and understand you can’t justify the additional weight to the trailer, so here’s a thought. Have you thought about getting some Jumpstretch bands? I bring one or two with me if I’m traveling and know I won’t have any access to a gym. If you wrap one around your back and hold it in each hand, they make pushups and DB Pressing a real challenge. You could use your DB’s for Floor Presses just by lying on the ground. You can also use them for GM’s, Face Pulls, Rear Delt Pullaparts, Band Pushdowns, Lat Pulldowns, etc. They weigh about 0lbs and take up as much space as a pair of socks, and won’t get beat up in the trailer or in a gym bag.

Excellent suggestions. You might consider picking up a copy of Ross Enemait’s “Never Gymless” as well. http://www.rosstraining.com/products.html

Might serve you well on the road.
[/quote]

Dude, I gotta get that

[quote]makblue13 wrote:

I have definitely thought about the bands, where did you get yours? Also, can you link a url where I can see video of these movements being performed?[/quote]

I got mine through Elitefts.

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=CB&cid=138&bid=35

The light band (purple) is plenty strong for pushups and DB pressing. An average band (green) is probably better for GM’s and such. Every month or so, Elite puts them on sale, so you may want to wait.

I just did a quick youtube search for jump stretch band exercises. Here are some:

Pullaparts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkzPps4w1I
Behind the neck Pullaparts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUPsw1TqOu0&feature=related
Lat Pulldowns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZDqSqLQa7I&feature=PlayList&p=D1C578F1BD10AEC8&playnext=1&index=36
Triceps Pushdowns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJ5MXbzMeY
Pushups: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5RmN6DyZwk
DB Floor Press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaZs5-NeQ14
GM’s: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTxTFVELEzQ&feature=related

There are plenty of videos out there if you want to do a search.

[quote]Modi wrote:
makblue13 wrote:

I have definitely thought about the bands, where did you get yours? Also, can you link a url where I can see video of these movements being performed?

I got mine through Elitefts.

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=CB&cid=138&bid=35

The light band (purple) is plenty strong for pushups and DB pressing. An average band (green) is probably better for GM’s and such. Every month or so, Elite puts them on sale, so you may want to wait.

I just did a quick youtube search for jump stretch band exercises. Here are some:

Pullaparts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkzPps4w1I
Behind the neck Pullaparts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUPsw1TqOu0&feature=related
Lat Pulldowns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZDqSqLQa7I&feature=PlayList&p=D1C578F1BD10AEC8&playnext=1&index=36
Triceps Pushdowns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJ5MXbzMeY
Pushups: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5RmN6DyZwk
DB Floor Press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaZs5-NeQ14
GM’s: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTxTFVELEzQ&feature=related

There are plenty of videos out there if you want to do a search.
[/quote]

Modi, thanks so much!!! I’ll be working these in as soon as I can get my hands on some of those bands.

Modi, thanks so much man!! I really appreciate those videos and you digging them up for me.

Here’s today’s log:

Wake up - 11:00am

12:45pm - 3oz almonds

4:00pm - Salad with tomato, carrot, cucumber, yogurt and onions. Beef curry, saag, veggies in almond sauce, tandoori chicken, mango custard, keer, unsweet tea, water

8:15pm - salad with cucumber, tomato, green pepper, onion, banana pepper, 2oz cheese, 4oz roast beef, 4oz turkey, 20oz unsweet tea

9:50pm - 2 giant pickles, 1 liter of water

1:30am - 8oz whole milk post workout

Gonna be a weird week - no shows all “rehearsals” all week. Basically sleep in, rehearse - hit a buffet - go see a movie (or two) and go back to this house we’re staying in and go to bed. It’s a dream schedule for a college kid - but not for someone who’s looking to build their physique. I’m going to do the best I can - so long as I get to eat sooner and we don’t hit the indian/chinese buffets every day I should be okay - I’m happy at a salad bar.

The workout

“Recovery day” - I was pissed about lunch so I worked harder than I should’ve…

200 goblet squats (50lbs)
Reverse Crunches 9X25

It took me about 35 minutes

Today’s Log:

9:30am - Wake up

10:10am - 8oz whole milk, 1 large date

11:45am - 2oz almonds, 16 oz water

3:30pm - Few chips and salsa, 1 small tortilla with cheese, salad with cheese, avocado, tomato, guacamole, sour cream, steak, pepper, onions, pico de gallo, few bites of beans, Unsweet tea.

8:45pm - Salad iceburg, 4 tblspn of tuna with mayo, tomato, cucumber, onion, green pepper, pickles, 1 oz cheese, banana pepper, unsweet tea

11:36pm - 8oz whole milk (post workout)

We hit the mexican place today, but I think I found the right approach there. I’m not eating often enough, or enough at each meal. My first two meals are way too small so at the 3rd and 4th I eat a little too much I think - really my meals usually aren’t huge, just diverse - but the past two days lunch has been monstrous - certainly over 1K calories I think…

The workout:

Circuit day - still in phase one - 3 circuits with 2 minutes rest between - 1 minute maxes on all movements

Pushups - - - - - - - 58! / 49 / 40
Leg raises- - - - - - 62 / 59 / 52
Bent over Rows- - - - 17/19/ 16/17/ 16/19
Good Morning- - - - - 12 / 14 / 44*
Squat - - - - - - - - 18 / 8 / 20
Front Plank - - - - - 1 / 1 / 1

Got some things to say today. First of all, started the workout off with a personal best in pushups. But this was one of the worst workouts of my life. The first three exercies are good today, some of my best numbers for sure - even without pullups (with no pullup bar, I row for 30 seconds with each arm). But my posterior chain is shot from those goblet squats last night, I tried good mornings with my 50lb’er - that first set did not go well, after 12 of 'em I opted for no weight on the second set and finally I just did reverse crunches in the last - my back just hurt too badly. In the squat my first set I felt super weak and my connective tissues were inflammed, so I used the second set to check my form and stretch out really well. My right calf was pulling at the bottom so I worked that out, and I got 20 reps in with good form in the last minute.

Not happy with today - I’m distracted, not an excuse just a fact. I’ve got to push through it.

thanks for reading.

Today’s Log:

10:45am - Wake up

11:45am - 3 eggs over easy

2:00pm - salad, 6oz grilled chicken, 3 eggs, tomato, 1oz cheese, 1 cup cottage cheese, 32oz tea, 4oz black coffee

4:15pm - 1oz almonds

9:15pm - salad with 6 oz grilled chicken, gauacamole, 2oz shredded cheese, shredded carrots, red cabbage, diced tomatoes, salsa.

11:45pm - 1 large date (pre workout)

12:35pm - 8oz whole milk (post workout)

I need to eat more! Anybody got any ideas about food i can keep around and eat every 3 hours that’s not loaded with carbs? I eat almonds like they’re going out of style - I need more greens and protein. Obviously, there’s jerky, but all the commercial brands have so much sugar they’re a waste of time - the smaller mom and pop outfits work but they’re hard to find. Anybody got any ideas?

The workout:

Recovery day

Unilateral floor press 50lbs 5 X 12
Bent over Row 75lbs 5 X 8
Serratus Crunch 2X25lbs 5 X 10
Seated rear delt fly 2X25lbs 5 X 12

Cheated a lot on the rear delt flies. The last three sets were “dogcrapped” in order to get the 12 reps. Had no idea I’d lost that much shoulder strength, I’ll be training shoulders much more now. My legs needed a day off, I’m considering taking this sunday off completely. Also, next sunday the 15th I’ll be posting new photos.

thanks for reading

Today’s Log:

7:50am - Wake Up

8:20am - 4 eggs, 1oz cheese, hot sauce, 4 oz whole milk

1:25pm - Iceburg salad with carrots, ginger, seaweed salad, steak and mixed grilled vegetables (brocoli, carrots, mushrooms, onions, peppers, squash)

4:00pm - 2 oz. almonds

4:45pm - Diet Mountain Dew (first soda in months, don’t know why I got it, but I might do it more often it was great)

6:30pm - 2oz. almonds

12:35am - 3eggs, 3oz. cheese, 1 small corn tortilla (.75oz), 1 large date, 8oz whole milk (pre-workout)

1:30am - 6oz whole milk (post workout)

Pretty good day eating wise - I’d like to see more veggies, but it just wasn’t possible today.

The workout:

Circuit day - phase one - 1 min maxes for reps, 3 circuits

Pushups - - - - - - 59 / 47 / 47
Leglifts- - - - - - 70 / 70 / 67
Bent over Rows- - - 27/27 / 22/22/ 20/21
Rev. Hamstrings - - 4/4 / 3/3 / 4/3
Squat - - - - - - - 25 / 23 / 26
Front Plank - - - - 1 / 1 / 1

Pretty awesome today, I snuck in extra rest before my last plank - I almost blacked out. Best pushup day ever. I’m anxious to see what the pullup numbers will be like after a week with no bar though. I think I finally go the balance worked out on the reverse hamstrings.

On a side note - today was an awesome day not just because of a positive workout…we just put a new 40" flat screen in the van today, with new subs, amp, the works - the XBOX 360 is hooked up also…gonna be a fun summer :0)

thanks for reading guys

Today’s log:

7:40am - Wake up

8:50am - 6oz whole milk

10:30am - 1oz Pistachios, 16oz water

12:10pm - 1oz deli beef, 2oz deli turkey, 4.5oz cheese, 1oz almonds, diet green tea

2:15pm - 1oz almonds, 16oz water

5:15pm - Cucumber/onion salad with sour cream, 2 small red skin potatoes, 10oz roast beef, unknown quantities of raw celery, radishes, green pepper, carrots, 3-4 oz cheese.

10:41pm - Salad 1-2 cups of iceburg/romaine mix with shredded carrots, red cabbage 4 cherry tomatoes and 4-5 oz grilled chicken. 32 oz tea.

Not too bad eating today. The deli meat at this gas station where we stopped was crap, and I tried to make up for it with cheese - point of order - if you want to crap don’t eat as much cheese and nuts as I ate today…

I was considering taking tomorrow off, but as it’s 3:30am and I just got to my hotel and I have to be up in 3 hours I’m taking that off day right now. This is the first time I’ve allowed our tour schedule to dictate my training schedule, I don’t plan on it becoming habit ever - but tonight it makes sense. Look forward to tomorrows workout, I will be.

thanks for reading

Today’s log:

7:30am - wake up

8:05am - 4 “eggs”, 1oz cream cheese, water, cup of coffee

12:30pm - Dozen raw oysters, salad with romaine, carrots, sliced tomato, and parmesan cheese, grilled mahi mahi with 1 cup green beans, Iced tea

3:53pm - 1 bite beef jerky, 2oz almonds

6:30pm - Assorted cold cuts 8oz, 2oz tuna salad, romain, tomato, 32 oz water, 1 large pickle

10:20pm - 2 oz almonds, 32oz water

Okay, pretty good eating today, good seafood down here on the Gulf. Needed to eat more I think. Still need some advice on a diffent staple for my diet. We don’t have a fridge so I can’t really keep greens around, I need a staple besides almonds, because I can’t digest more than about 3oz a day happily.

The workout:

Pullups- - - - - - 10X4
Walkouts - - - - - 5X6
Squats - - - - - - 5X20
Oblique Crunch - - 5X20 (per side)

I did 5 sets of pullups with wide-grip, palms pronated and 5 narrow with supinated palms. I hope to gradually pick up my reps until I feel less like a 6 year old girl doing pullups. The walkouts are tough too, great feeling in the abs, but I’m doing them from my knees right now and I feel some pressure in my lower back. I read up on Waterbury’s recommendations for form and I’m pretty sure I’m executing the movement well - anyone else ever tried these?

thanks for reading

Today’s log:

7:45am - wake up

8:30am - 1/2 cup raisin bran, 1oz raw almonds, 4oz skim milk, cup coffee

12:00pm - beef fajita salad, 1-2 cups salad greens, 5-6 oz beef, grilled onions and peppers, carrots, tomatoes, pico de gallo, 1-2oz cheese, 1tbls guacamole, 1tbls sour cream, hot sauce, 1/2 cup pinto beans, 1 boiled egg, iced tea

3:00pm - cookies and cream musclemilk (you can scold me all you want, I’ll fight for this stuff)

6:30pm - less than two ounces almonds

10pm - 1 dozen lettuce wraps, 8 oz asian chicken mixture with chopped vegetables and mushrooms. 3 small avocado wantons, water, 1 glass chianti

I know, musclemilk!? what am I thinking? Normally I stay away from anything with a “proprietary blend” but the only protein I’ve ever used with better results than musclemilk is Metabolic Drive. For some reason, my body likes the musclemilk, always has. I tend to lean out when I’m on it - I need to try and buy a tub.

We’ve been sitting down at restaurants more than normal lately - usually I can scrape together better meals at fast food places and convenience stores and salad bars…but lately I’ve done the best I could with buffets and bar menus…tonight the wantons were fried - so I was able to get some help in “disposing of those” - the chicken wraps were probably okay - a little sugary I think with the sauce that was present, but there was a lot of fiber too - I’m not losing sleep about it. I’m training as hard as I can and eating as well as I can.

The workout:

Pushup - - - - - - - - 60 / 54 / 50
Leg raise- - - - - - - 49 / 60 / 69
Pullup - - - - - - - - 8 / 6 / 7
Good Morning - - - - - 20 / 19 / 19
Squat- - - - - - - - - 19 / 22 / 21
Front Plank- - - - - - 1 / 1 / 1

Proud of my pushups man! I did my workout with shoes on tonight, so I was a little shocked in my first set of leg raises. My pullups were done narrow-grip with supinated palms. The front planks were easier with shoes…

This makes 6 times through this circuit, I’ll be moving on to phase 2 on Wednesday. Sometime this week I’ll be posting my personal bests from phase one, and talking a little about the workout for anyone who’s interested at all - or if anyone wants to try this circuit I’ll talk about what I found to be challenging. I promise, it’s much harder than it sounds.

thanks for reading.

Today’s log:

7:50am - Wake up

8:26am - 2 eggs cup of coffee

12:15pm - beef fajitas with all the fixins (used 3 home-made tortillas rest I ate with a fork), chips and guac, tea

3:30pm - 1.5 oz almonds

6:00pm - 1oz almonds

7:00pm - tons of water during the show

10:00pm - Ceasar salad with grilled chicken, boiled crawfish, sausage, 3 glasses red wine

Not a noteworthy day. It’s hard to put days like this up for everyone to see. However, it’s my “off” day between phases and I decided to take it easy today. I didn’t eat a lot (I only ate about half of the food put in front of my at the restaurants) but my food choices weren’t what they would be normally. Tomorrow begins phase two - I’ll be ready.

Guys, I’ve decided to stop posting food logs for a bit - it just pisses me off and annoys me to put them up when they’re not helping anyone and when I have little to no control over my eating. I’m in the process of devising a new system to have more control - I just found out today that in fact I have been causing some stress in the band, but rather than talk about it earier it was allowed to fester and blow up a little.

I just feel I have the right to complete control over what goes into my body, so I’ve got to figure something out - once I do I’ll start posting food logs again, but my workout tonight was very good:

Phase II circuit

3 circuits, 1 minute max for reps

Pushups- - - - - - - - - 71 / 63 / 58
Reverse Crunch - - - - - 41 / 37 / 39
Pullup (neutral grip)- - 8 / 7 / 7
Side Plank ® - - - - - 1 / 1 / 1
Alternate Lunge- - - - - 11 / 11/10/ 10
Side Plank (l) - - - - - 1 / 1 / 1

I’ve made super gains in the pushup, I need to step up the pulls.

thanks for reading