32 Eggs a Day

So I am college student who does not exactly have the time to work much for food, and the meal plan they supply here is only worth 900 bucks a semester. So I am trying to eat as much for as little cash as I can. Now I can get 60 eggs for 3 bucks, not too bad. I’d figure I’d have 4 meals with 8 eggs a meal, among other sides. With 2 or 3 other meals composed mostly of beef and poultry. Now my question for you all is this: how bad will my health suffer from a thing like this? Is ok to avoid such a concern when this is really the only way I can consume the calories I want?

The whites contain no cholesterol if that is what you are worried about. But seriously, unless you are a really big guy I doubt you need that many eggs.

Milk’s even cheaper. Besides, if you could eat 32 eggs a day for even a week I’d be seriously impressed.

Oh wait, milk isn’t that cheap. But it’s still pretty cheap.

If you eat 32 eggs a day for a month you will definately gain muscle/weight/strength.

You will also get so ridiculously sick of eggs that you will rob your peers so you can afford canned tuna.

I really find it hard to believe that you don’t even have the time for a few weekend shifts on a job, but okay.

why not eat half that many and buy a lb of lean ground sirloin… would only be a few bux more if that…

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
The whites contain no cholesterol if that is what you are worried about. But seriously, unless you are a really big guy I doubt you need that many eggs.[/quote]

I’m no nutritionist. But I’m a big egg eater. Cholesterol is supposedly bad for you but I’ve never had that problem and neither did my grandfather who also eats mad amounts of eggs. Now I believe there are two types of cholesterol. HDL & LDL (High & Low densiity lipoprotein) I believe one of them is good for you and one is bad. I can’t remember but I think it’s HDL is the good stuff. All i know is eggs are not harmfull to anyone I’ve ever known who eats alot of them.

Arnold and Vince Gironda I believe said it was the perfect food containing a protein utilization rate of 98%… and the good stuff is in the yellow part, the white is the protein, but you need the proper nutrients in the yellow to properly use the whole egg.

The only I would be careful of is raw eggs and somanilla.

I eat a couple cartons of eggs a week. Sometimes I get sick of them and switch to my sandwhichs then back again to the eggs.

That’s alot of eggs. I don’t think you have a chance in hell of eating that many a day. But I’d love to see you try. Why don’t you just get a weekend gig or barback or bartend. Good money there. And but some steaks.

Ever see ‘Cool Hand Luke’?

Oh I almost forgot. I knew this kid in college that lost 100lbs on an egg diet. He ate once a day. Nothing but a big glass of orange juice in the morning and a plate full of like 20 scrambled eggs… it was rediculous. He used to hold up everyone in the line with the cook cooking like two full plates of scramby eggs just for his him.

Dude, I love the shit out of some eggs. Don’t get me wrong. I’m no nutritionist either, I just assumed that’s what he was worried about.

Oh and to the OP…

32 eggs a day will give you farts. Serious fucking gas man.

Eggs are the nastiest thing on earth.

Go to a wal-mart super center, or a grocery store. In the chicken section, look for some Chicken Leg Quarters. Here in Kansas, you can get a ten pound sack of chicken leg quarters for 3.99. maybe a little more or less in your area. Get a bottle of barbecue sause, or a bottle of tabasco sauce. Put as many leg quarters in a pan as you can, and drape them in sauce of your choosing. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. remove cooked chicken from the pan, drain the grease, and fill it up with more chicken. Do this until you are out of chicken. Then you have a ten pound sack of chicken leg quarters for cheap.

I don’t know why, but I could never bring myself to eat eggs. I hated the one that I tried.

also, 32 eggs a day will probaly make you strong and big as an ox. If you decide to go that route.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I don’t know why, but I could never bring myself to eat eggs. I hated the one that I tried.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Barney, you’ve eaten ONE egg in your life?

Yes. 1 egg. and I hated it. Therefore, if I hate something, why eat it if there are viable alternatives?

[quote]jimmyjames66 wrote:
how bad will my health suffer from a thing like this? Is ok to avoid such a concern when this is really the only way I can consume the calories I want?[/quote]

Eat the eggs. But you can’t live on eggs alone. You need fruits and veggies and carbs and other fats.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
I don’t know why, but I could never bring myself to eat eggs. I hated the one that I tried.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Barney, you’ve eaten ONE egg in your life?[/quote]

That’s why you lack motivation to train legs Barn. Didn’t you know that eggs give you extra motivization<Sp(I know I spelled that wrong, but that’s how I like to say it)?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Yes. 1 egg. and I hated it. Therefore, if I hate something, why eat it if there are viable alternatives?[/quote]

Your logic is flawless.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Eggs are the nastiest thing on earth.

Go to a wal-mart super center, or a grocery store. In the chicken section, look for some Chicken Leg Quarters. Here in Kansas, you can get a ten pound sack of chicken leg quarters for 3.99. maybe a little more or less in your area. Get a bottle of barbecue sause, or a bottle of tabasco sauce. Put as many leg quarters in a pan as you can, and drape them in sauce of your choosing. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. remove cooked chicken from the pan, drain the grease, and fill it up with more chicken. Do this until you are out of chicken. Then you have a ten pound sack of chicken leg quarters for cheap.

I don’t know why, but I could never bring myself to eat eggs. I hated the one that I tried.[/quote]

I get the boneless skinless chicken breats. All protein, no carbs, no fat. A little lemmon pepper on the chicken and some broccoli with chedder cheese and I’m happy.

I prefer steak and beer… but my muscles like eggs.

By the way… FUCK squats and milk! I prefer Rear Deadlifts and I never drink milk, I prefer beer.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Yes. 1 egg. and I hated it. Therefore, if I hate something, why eat it if there are viable alternatives?

Now Barney, if you’d spanked one mommie’s fanny and you didn’t like it, you mean you’d never spank one again?[/quote]

I don’t believe him at all. He knew what he looked like after growing that moustache out ONE TIME yet he kept growing it.