315 x 24 Reps Bench Press (RAW)

This is my training video celebrating America’s birth on the 4th of July!

I hope you enjoy the video and God Bless the USA!

Also the song (I am the NRA) you hear in the background is a new song by Ted Nugent and can be downloaded at his website … TedNugent. com

[quote]BPGorilla wrote:

Also the song (I am the NRA) you hear in the background is a new song by Ted Nugent and can be downloaded at his website … TedNugent. com

Great job BpGorilla!

TRAIN HARD

“BIG WILLIE” J.T. HALL

[quote]BPGorilla wrote:

Great job!

I was expecting 24 reps in a row…still impressive though.

YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROl
i love how much you yell to the camera and your rediculous speeches
strong ass mofo, keep up the good work

No spotter, good idea

Insane strength!

You’re strong as shit, but you’re mislabeling the title. You need to write"315xsets of…" not 315x24. That’s really misleading. You did the same thing with your other post. I read your explanation, but you still need to label it right. Once again, you’re strong as shit.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
You’re strong as shit, but you’re mislabeling the title. You need to write"315xsets of…" not 315x24. That’s really misleading. You did the same thing with your other post. I read your explanation, but you still need to label it right. Once again, you’re strong as shit.[/quote]

At least this time he didnt bench off boards with reverse bands claiming he could rep 500lbs raw in bench.

You’re completely mad, but nice work!

nice work.

On another note, thanks for the pep talk. It really inspired me to think wow, America is great. This country is abound with neocons and gun lovers whose obsession with America’s greatness is only surpassed by their adoration of the NRA. Next time instead of saying how great America is, think how can one country, full of people who are similar in nature to people all over the world, be the best. Why does “god” bless America, and not Algeria or Sudan. Use your brain, and don’t accept the lies that are thrown around for multitudes of reasons.

While I don’t agree that there’s one best country in the world either, I think there is something to be said for the spirit in which it was founded. America was the first country to throw off the outdated ideas of the old world and create an accountable government. The US did usher in the modern concept of government, and the fact that we’ve gotten off track shouldn’t invalidate those earlier accomplishments. Instead it should make Americans proud of the noble aspects of their country, and should make them eager to return to the ideals of the Constitution.

[quote]NASAKYCHAIRMAN wrote:
BPGorilla wrote:

Great job BpGorilla!

TRAIN HARD

“BIG WILLIE” J.T. HALL

[/quote]

Thanks Big Willie

I appreciate your coment and TRAIN HARD!

[quote]tom63 wrote:
BPGorilla wrote:

Great job!

[/quote]

Thanks Tom63

I appreciate your reponse and have a great day!

[quote]Reef wrote:
I was expecting 24 reps in a row…still impressive though.[/quote]

Thanks Reef

That does seem to an unwritten trend I have noticed.
I never said consecutive but it seems to be assumed.
Either way is fine with me, and I appreciate your comment and have a great day!

[quote]bignate wrote:
YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROl
i love how much you yell to the camera and your rediculous speeches
strong ass mofo, keep up the good work
[/quote]

Thanks bignate

I appreciate your comments.
The speech was quoting our founding documents, directly from the Declaration of Independence and our National Motto.
Have a great day!

[quote]JCUNN wrote:
No spotter, good idea[/quote]

JCUNN

It was ligther weight for me and I had the pins set in case I failed. It was a secure lifting area!

[quote]Ryan P. McCarter wrote:
Insane strength![/quote]

Thanks Ryan

I appreciate the comment and have a great day!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
You’re strong as shit, but you’re mislabeling the title. You need to write"315xsets of…" not 315x24. That’s really misleading. You did the same thing with your other post. I read your explanation, but you still need to label it right. Once again, you’re strong as shit.[/quote]

Thanks whiteflash

I believe it just a matter of semantics.
I appreciate the compliment and have a great day!

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
You’re completely mad, but nice work! [/quote]

Thanks Dave

I understand your thought, but youtube videos are really for entertainment.
Quoting the Declaration of Independence and the National Motto for a Fourth of July video is alot more entertaining than watching me just lift weights.

Have a great day!