T Nation

315 x 2 Strict Overhead Press!!

Hey man, I’m just seeing a link to a video of 600x3 Raw Squat and speed sumo pulls.

[quote]Consul wrote:
Hey man, I’m just seeing a link to a video of 600x3 Raw Squat and speed sumo pulls.[/quote]
Fixed!

Great lift! Getting the double means you owned that weight haha.

Insanely strong! Very inspirational, man.

You are one strong honkey! That must be close to a BW OHP right? I kid I kid.

Awesome. Even paused the second

[quote]Most Major wrote:
You are one strong honkey! That must be close to a BW OHP right? I kid I kid.[/quote]

lololololololololololol

[quote]Obisidian wrote:

[quote]Most Major wrote:
You are one strong honkey! That must be close to a BW OHP right? I kid I kid.[/quote]

lololololololololololol
[/quote]

i dont think its actually to far from reality :wink:

[quote]bignate wrote:

[quote]Obisidian wrote:

[quote]Most Major wrote:
You are one strong honkey! That must be close to a BW OHP right? I kid I kid.[/quote]

lololololololololololol
[/quote]

i dont think its actually to far from reality ;)[/quote]
Haha! I actually weighed 245 on this day. Typically around 250 at moment.

Very impressive.

Subscribed to your channel ha! Some serious lfits there!

You live around Seattle? I recently moved in Seattle and Ben Seath was telling me about the gym you train at - Locals? Good shit - may pay you a visit some time.

[quote]mlekava000 wrote:
Subscribed to your channel ha! Some serious lfits there!

You live around Seattle? I recently moved in Seattle and Ben Seath was telling me about the gym you train at - Locals? Good shit - may pay you a visit some time.[/quote]
Awesome I also train downtown @ Seattle Strength and Power at least once a week. Just let me know when you wanna come out!