31 Y/O Looking to Optimize Health, $ No Issue

Thyroid function is critical for fat patterns, energy, mood, body temperatures and libido.

Low DHT is reducing libido.

TSH=1.37 would be better nearer to 1.0
Doc will think that things are perfect.
fT3 is low and should be mid-range or a bit higher.
fT4 is well above mid-range.
This suggests impaired fT4–>fT3 conversion
Low ferritin is a possible cause of that.

IMPORTANT: Eval overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky.

Tyroid hormone T3 regulates mitochondrial activity, making ATP, the universal currency of cellular energy as part of the body’s temperature control loop.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc
  • thyroid basics

Extremes of low dietary fat, low body fat, extreme diets or over-training can wreck your hormones.

TT is low. FT is low. LH is low. Always test LH and FSH, not LH alone. LH is pulsatile with a short half-life. FSH is often a better indicator of LH status than LT itself. I think that these could be caused by finasteride. But that does not fit with “not experiencing sides that I can tell. I feel exactly the same as I did before”, but then there is “No morning wood ever anymore”

Your thick beard suggests that you are fully virilized and in that context a lower T level may be more difficult for you VS guys who have always had lower T levels.

You need ample healthy fats in your diet and EFA’s such as fish oils are important. Please focus on how you feel, not how you look.

If taking Vit-D3, take a bit less.