Well, I gave up on the original office, and on the Endo, and went to a local ‘Numale’ clinic.
I walked in, and 40 minutes later had 100mg of T Cyp running through my ass.
I’ll quickly document my experience at the Numale clinic.
- Very ‘sales’ oriented. Be prepared to spend a lot of money.
- Cost me $2400 for the year ($800 down, then $160 a month for 10 months).
- The ‘membership’, or whatever it is, includes everything you need (testosterone, HCG, needles, syringes, labs at 3 weeks until dosage is figured out, then every 3 months).
- You don’t get a prescription for T or HCG, as they give you all of your supplies.
- They ship you your T and HCG - you can’t shop around for better prices.
- Covered labs are total T (not even sure if they test free), E2, psa, and hematocrit. I’ll need to get my own labs for anything else worth testing.
- Anastrozole was called in to a local pharmacy where I picked up and payed out of pocket ($6 for a month supply)
- They also offer pellets, but don’t push one over the other.
- No HCG shot yet, as they don’t store it on-prem. One it ships to me I’ll be self injecting. Starting me at 30iu 3x per week (which I know is well below the recommended dose in the protocol for injection sticky). I’ll get it moved up as my wife monitors the size of my balls.
- They give you 23g 1.5" needles for IM injection. I asked for something smaller, and got 27g 1.25" needles that they want me to stick in to my ass muscle.
Starting me at 100mg per week of T Cyp self injection (minus first injection in office). Told the doctor that I’m going to do 2x per week, which he is fine with, except he wants me to do 1 shot per week for 3 weeks, and then a follow up visit, to test my levels.
I’d like to move to 2x per week right away, but that’ll throw off my labs (they’ll be expecting more T in my system as I’ll have injected 100mg 2 days before the followup, as opposed to 50mg 2 days before the followup).
As I had already exhausted 3 doctors and a lot of time, I went ahead and just signed up, knowing full well that their prices are high - but I’m tired of the game.
Since taking 100mg T Cyp and a dose of anastrozole yesterday afternoon, I do not feel any different today. Sleep may have been slightly better, though I also started taking ZMA two nights ago. I have a hellish training session today (squat 330lb 5x5, press 150 5x5, deadlift 310 1x5), so I’ll see if I notice anything.