T Nation

31, Secondary Hypogonadism. Enclomiphene Test Run

Great to see activity in the thread guys.

My results are in and it looks like I’ve nailed the dosage.

Feeling really good at these current levels and my hair has even thickened up again, probably as a result of my E2 now under control.

Curiously my IGF-1 is in the upper range, SERMS tend to lower it apparently.

Any feedback most welcome

Hi Guile,
I am very happy for you! How do you feel on this dosage compare to earlier dosages?
Do you have a reference of the IGF-1 from earlier tests?
Regarding your Cortisol, I have high Cortisol as well (both 8:00 am and 24hr). I believe that the high cortisol is the main reason for many of my bad symptoms including low body temp and low T.
4 months ago, after reading a lot and trying to understand my medical condition, I started taking Rhodiola and Ashwagandha supplements. My cortisol went down by 40%.
Regarding your dosage, I believe that if you would be able to dissolve the pills, you could fine tune your dossage even more (maybe 15mg a day?)
Does anybody knows how enclomiphene pills can be dissolved?

Feeling awesome compared to other doses, my libido is finally returning to normal. The change is very gradual I’ll note so patience is required.

As for my cortisol result I believe that is normal for that time of day? No reference IGF-1 unfortunately.

If you need enclomiphene as a liquid it might be easier to purchase it as a research chemical instead of Pharma pills.

@guile thank you very much sir for the detailed info. are you using the en-clofert product? if so, does the packaging say enclomiphene citrate or clomiphene citrate? i ask because there was some confusion on other forums as the package seems to say “each film coated tablet contains clomiphene citrate USP equivalent to enclomiphene 50mg.”