31 on TRT, Before and After Labs

Started TRT 75mg creme than tested at two months. Just wanted some interpretation on my labs and how i can fine tune everything. After my doc looked at my results he wants to lower the creme to 60mg, and take Indole-3-Carbinol for my Estradiol and prolactin levels.
But after taking it for a couple of days i felt so sleepy i had to quit taking it.
Should i be worried about estradiol being at 45 when i have such a high shbg?

You need to use anastrozole to manage your E2.

SHBG is high because E2 is high and SHBG is not E2 protective. SHBG+E2 is bio-available.

Transdermal T has highest potential for T–>E2 and T–>DHT, and you are high on both.

FT peaks and drops with daily transdermals and FT is then really not a useful lab as the numbers are largely driven by lab timing.

Labs are quite insane, with high T, LH and FSH should be going to zero. Could be something wrong in pituitary and a MRI is needed anyways to rule in/out a prolactin secreting adinoma.

Before prolactin labs: Avoid orgasms or hugging puppies or babies as that increases prolactin.

Not much is going to move prolactin other than Dostinex. Some meds happen increase prolactin and some decrease.

TSH and fT3 down.
Any change in iodine intake?
TSH should be closer to 1.0
Please see last paragraph below.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Thanks a ton ksman for your fast reply. I fallowed your advice, went and got a mri done and this is what they found.

While I was waiting for my mri results, I got my new lab work done here

For whatever reason the cream stopped working. After the mri results came back the Dr than put me on cabergoline, and I switched to IM shots. Here are the results after 5 weeks of being on 200mg of test cyp split into two 100mg shots twice a week.

Felt great for the first 3 weeks than starting feeling like pre trt. should I try and do something about my E2 levels and my TSH? Itchy nipples/tired/ED

TRT honeymoon is over, now you must wait for the medicine to go to work now that your pituitary gland is shut down, this is why you feel tired. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for pituitary shutdown, it could be 1-3 months before the symptoms start improving. You can expect high E2 at 200 mg weekly without an AI and possibly manboobs if E2 gets crazy and you’re genes make you susceptible.