Delete Please - Privacy

Delete Please for privacy reasons. Thanks a lot!

Acne and hair loss drugs are known to cause problems in some men with fragile HPTAs. I also have high shbg and low FT and having spent countless hours on learning about how these things work, it’s my knowledge(which may be inaccurate) that bio-t is what accurately measures testosterone status and the knowledge of shbg is not accurate in the broad community. Some experts believe that shbg is not the cause for low FT, rather the bio-t is what it is and shbg inflates TT to figures higher than one would expect with low bio/free T. Your FT is definitely on the low side, cortisol needs to be done at 8am for better representative numbers. TSH is a little high, You can look at it further. Please read the stickies. remember that your course of treatment or lack thereof depends on your expectations and wants from life. For some, certain lifestyle changes can produce good changes and those are adequate for people with desk jobs and likes. That’s why I say what I say with your expectations and wants. I’m also a noob and constantly learning so please take this as advice like it’s meant to be.

Please check oral body temperatures as suggested in the thyroid basics explained sticky.

Labs:
prolactin
LH/FSH
E2
free T3
reverse T3 -rT3

TSH is too high, see the thyroid basics sticky. Note references to stress, rT3, infection/inflammation.

SHBG is made in the liver and SHBG is increased when E2 increases.
Do not discount liver issues. Liver also clears estrogens from the blood.
AST/ALT?