305 Strict Press

love it, beast press

will be watching more

[quote]Quiet Warrior wrote:
Wow, you’re build like a brickhouse!
Mad respect for your press!
Do you have a training log where I can watch how you usually work out?

P.S.:
I remember you from putting out that post about how to get big if you are low on budget.
Helped me out big time bro, keep up the good work. Milk, eggs and ice cream, WAR[/quote]

i really appreciate that bro i dont really have a log but i post videos with all my higlights as i go along and im keeping people updated on this thread

[quote]sprogg wrote:
love it, beast press

will be watching more[/quote]

thank you im hoping to get an even bigger press soon

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]CircaThursday wrote:
wow you are my height. you inspire me. good work. was progressing on the bench press a real challenge for you since your tall?[/quote]
He’s dealt with a separated shoulder and torn pec, but otherwise, he hasn’t.[/quote]

not long before your back in town for some training, FUCKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS TRAINING CYCLE LEADING UP TO MEET

awesome pressing today highlight was a 265x7 overhead press where previous PR was x4

Strong

How have you been training these?

[quote]IWthrowaway wrote:
Strong[/quote]

thank you getting stronger each month

[quote]LoRez wrote:
How have you been training these?[/quote]

i train heavy one week, reps next week as seen in video and i also throw in some swiss bar pressing to stimulate log press and get thoracic extentors and core stronger while pressing a big circumference,
i also bench, log clean and press, circus dumbell press, and keg press in no paticular order or obligatory fashion the other workout of the week,

workout fromt today highlights
315x1overhead strict press PR
270x5 in each hand farmers deadlift
140x4 cicrus dumbell strict PR
205x5 dumbell rows PR

here is circus dumbell form today

Phenomenal. Keep up the great lifting.

Although I guess you do need to practice that circus dumbbell with your non-dominant hand haha. I’ve done some circus db pressing and I definitely know the feeling lol.

[quote]csulli wrote:

Although I guess you do need to practice that circus dumbbell with your non-dominant hand haha. I’ve done some circus db pressing and I definitely know the feeling lol.[/quote]

it feels like shit i thought id get at least one rep but i was so sweaty since im in south ga and its 90+degrees and humid, and it was slippin off the shoulder

[quote]csulli wrote:

Although I guess you do need to practice that circus dumbbell with your non-dominant hand haha. I’ve done some circus db pressing and I definitely know the feeling lol.[/quote]

thanks man overhead pressing seems to be a strong point for me

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:
its 90+degrees and humid [/quote]
The one thing I’m not looking forward to

P.S.:
I remember you from putting out that post about how to get big if you are low on budget.
Helped me out big time bro, keep up the good work. Milk, eggs and ice cream, WAR[/quote]
That was an awesome set of videos…anyone still have them?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:
its 90+degrees and humid [/quote]
The one thing I’m not looking forward to[/quote]

yes i dont know how hot it is there but hot as hell down here

[quote]chobbs wrote:

P.S.:
That was an awesome set of videos…anyone still have them?[/quote]

anyone still have what?

now less than 5 weeks out from competition which is on 9-14-13
events are
overhead medley
18inch deadlift
farmers walk
car push medley
stones

get ready by training mutiple overhead press as youve seen in the videos going to add in keg press as well
deadlift you see me training, and farmers walk im working on via farmers deadlifts and walk working on speed
stones i gotta make and car push ill practice with my f150 if possible