304 Lbs. and Cutting

Ahhhhhhhh, ok. Gotcha! :wink:

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
No…Im talking about this guy. I cant find his thread…but that was really ghey. [/quote]

OK I lose, but you are the one with the umbrella pics saved onto your hrad drive missy!

In the interests of maintaining a healthy diversity on this forum, here is the link to Meaty Ass’s progress:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1761835&pageNo=0

Said thread has also been bumped on the RMP forum.

Enjoy.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
No…Im talking about this guy. I cant find his thread…but that was really ghey.

OK I lose, but you are the one with the umbrella pics saved onto your hrad drive missy!
[/quote]

Doh! smack myself in the head BUSTED!

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
No…Im talking about this guy. I cant find his thread…but that was really ghey. [/quote]

Good lord. That’s gay not ghey. I guess these are the things you miss when you avoid the picture forums most of the time.

[quote]bmitch wrote:
troll.[/quote]

LOL

Is this ‘rate my bicep’?

clown

Quick update - thanks for the positive responses. Was going to take more pictures but I realized that doing so with my phone and uploading them cost me 2.99 each time. LAME! I just moved so I’m still unpacking and haven’t found the charger to my digital camera yet.

Today I am starting CT’s Superhero Program. I will follow it for the next 12 weeks while remaining on a low carb diet.

[quote]Luxberry wrote:
Quick update - thanks for the positive responses. Was going to take more pictures but I realized that doing so with my phone and uploading them cost me 2.99 each time. LAME! I just moved so I’m still unpacking and haven’t found the charger to my digital camera yet.

Today I am starting CT’s Superhero Program. I will follow it for the next 12 weeks while remaining on a low carb diet. [/quote]

Ooh yeah. The people here are the nicest! :stuck_out_tongue: You need a new cell phone carrier or plan, seriously.