T Nation

3000 Bottoms in Venice

[i]A man who allegedly photographed more than 3,000 women’s bottoms as they toured Venice has been arrested.

The man was stopped after police became suspicious of a large bag he was carrying as he followed women through St Mark’s Square.

He has been charged with infringement of privacy. It is a cheeky crime, which could earn this 38-year-old Italian from six months to four years in jail.

A police video shows a man in jeans and hooded top walking behind women.

He is trying to position his black holdall close to their legs.

Police said he was filming through a small hole in the side of the bag.

The officers had become suspicious when they realised he was only following women with short skirts. When they stopped or bent down to pick something up, he was clearly trying to angle the bag behind them.

When the voyeur was finally caught police recovered several DVDs which held more than 3,000 images of women’s bottoms. [/i]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7397426.stm

How is it voyeurism if it’s in public and the ladies are scantly dressed?

This is why in the summer I keep my head down on the escalators at the mall. The short short short(did I mention short) skirts girls wear leave nothing to the imagination and my luck is such I’ll get arreseted for something and have to register as a sex offender. In Taxachusetts it’s always the guys fault.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
This is why in the summer I keep my head down on the escalators at the mall. The short short short(did I mention short) skirts girls wear leave nothing to the imagination and my luck is such I’ll get arreseted for something and have to register as a sex offender. In Taxachusetts it’s always the guys fault.[/quote]

Screw that, if they hot and wearing revealing clothes on an escalator - you better be sure as hell that I’m going to look.

As for the guy getting arrested, well that’s just bad luck.

[quote]lixy wrote:

How is it voyeurism if it’s in public and the ladies are scantly dressed?[/quote]

That is what I understand the word voyeur to mean, I think the voy part is derived from the french word ‘to see’ and it basically means to watch people for sexual gratification I think, which would include in public and scantilly dressed, I do not think there is a stipulation on where they maight be or how they might be dressed

um…any official word on where can we get the guy’s DVDs ?

yea it doesnt make sense to me either how you can be arrested for photgraphing something that can be seen publicly. if the man can be arrested for taking pictures of a woman for how shes dressed then it should be also fault of the women for being dressed that way if the picture of it is illegal.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
This is why in the summer I keep my head down on the escalators at the mall. The short short short(did I mention short) skirts girls wear leave nothing to the imagination and my luck is such I’ll get arreseted for something and have to register as a sex offender. In Taxachusetts it’s always the guys fault.[/quote]

haha fuuuuuuuuuck that. unless youre an old ass dude theres no point in not giving them the attention they want, they then can attend to my cock. chea.

So if two hot lesbos start raw-dogging in my front yard, I guess I have to close the blinds…RIGHT!!! This is kinda like bitches with big tits wearing low cut tops and then saying “UHH, My heads up here.” and “Damn, I am so sick of men looking at me like I am a sex object.”

I’m gonna start walking around with my Weiner out, and when a lady looks at my face I’m gonna yell “Bitch my head’s down here”

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
kevinm1 wrote:
This is why in the summer I keep my head down on the escalators at the mall. The short short short(did I mention short) skirts girls wear leave nothing to the imagination and my luck is such I’ll get arreseted for something and have to register as a sex offender. In Taxachusetts it’s always the guys fault.

haha fuuuuuuuuuck that. unless youre an old ass dude theres no point in not giving them the attention they want, they then can attend to my cock. chea.[/quote]

I’m 32 and since I work in those malls my ass can get fired so sorry not getting fired because some douche wants to show off and gets offended when you look

[quote]dk44 wrote:
I’m gonna start walking around with my Weiner out, and when a lady looks at my face I’m gonna yell “Bitch my head’s down here”[/quote]

Lol @ hilarity.