300 Workout

[quote]BAdWolf wrote:
Anyway, do anyone knows how to get the spartan’s increadible core?, I do deadlifts, squats, compund shit, etc.

But those amazing abs don’s seem to apear :(.

And i’m not really sure if the actors did direct ab work.

[/quote]

Diet.

[quote]BAdWolf wrote:
Anyway, do anyone knows how to get the spartan’s increadible core?, I do deadlifts, squats, compund shit, etc.

[/quote]

Could always paint them on, that would work :wink:

I’ve done it. In my gym, we did it regularly trying to beat each other’s time.

I did the female version (inverted rows instead of pullups and lighter weights for all the exercises) in 13 minutes.

The best male time at my gym was 19 minutes (full pullups).

[quote]Gatti wrote:
dbautis wrote:
if you are referring to me, Im probly doing something wrong then :o)[/quote]

After I did the math I wasn’t thinking it was done wrong, just holy s**t that’s crazy fast. The next thought was what the heck is this dude doing for training if that’s his time.

[quote]jasoncga wrote:
BAdWolf wrote:

Could always paint them on, that would work ;)[/quote]

This is what they did.

Quite simply, it’s an awesome workout. I’ve been doing it consistently for a few years now, sometimes 3x a week when I want to get a little more cut.

I usually complete it around 23-25 minutes. I’d really really really like to see a dude complete it under 18 minutes. I’m 38, 6’2’', 210lbs. Some guys are faster, but for an older guy I can haul some ass. If I’m over 25 minutes I know I need to rest.

At one point I could do all 50 deadlift reps in one set, but unfortunately it would waste me for the rest of the workout. It really becomes a strategy to figure out how hard to push each set, how long to rest, etc.

It’s very good for sports and fitness. I’ve combined it very effectively with sprint workouts as well. At one point I was doing a total body power workout, take a day off, do the 300, do some sprints, take a day off, etc.

Love it.