300 Pound DB Curl!!

This is some serious strength here.

300 Lb Dumbell curl for reps. This is some serious strength here.

All you player haters can doubt it, but I think the video shuts the voices down.

Step up run get up sucka’s, you want some of this?

LMFAO

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

[/quote]

You’re right…serious strengh! I’m impress.

What is that suppose to be exactly a curl or a pull?

[quote]Luigi_M wrote:
What is that suppose to be exactly a curl or a pull?[/quote]

I’m thinking it’s some kind of… isometric internal shoulder rotation?

– ElbowStrike

I think it’s called the standing cable jerk (off).

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

All you player haters can doubt it, but I think the video shuts the voices down.

Step up run get up sucka’s, you want some of this?

[/quote]

Pete,

It looks like we’re the only ones who know the deal. The Heavy Bag Move Simulation Cable Pulley Pull has been used by baggage handlers the world over for decades now, I guess we’ll need an article before the masses respect to power of the porter.

One fat jackass bragging about another:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1249791&pageNo=0

[quote]Digital Chainsaw wrote:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1249791&pageNo=0

[/quote]

Dam you!

I can only fool so many T-Nationer’s.

Here is a link to the 300LB DB curl.

Check it out!

No, it is not me in the video. My portrait easily resolves this question.

But what is in the video is someone with some serious strength!!! 300LB DB curl!!!

thats 14 seconds of my life ill never get back.

[/quote]

By the way, did I say I take offense and argue against this statement?

Fat I was, Fat I am no longer.

I got mad, jumped up and took a pic.

I like you Mr. Chainsaw, but I feel you were wrong to call me fat. Yes, the post was for fun :slight_smile: as you well know…

I have seen you around, and I appreciate you. I think highly of you and your posts. Please dont take this the wrong way, but I have to say I have worked hard over the past few months to get rid of that skinny fat.

Peace!

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Digital Chainsaw wrote:

I like you Mr. Chainsaw, but I feel you were wrong to call me fat. Yes, the post was for fun :slight_smile: as you well know…

I have seen you around, and I appreciate you. I think highly of you and your posts. Please dont take this the wrong way, but I have to say I have worked hard over the past few months to get rid of that skinny fat.

Peace!

[/quote]

Pete, my man, calm down.

I was referring to Mr. “longshanks”, the originator of the thread I posted a link to who was in awe of the obviously bullshit numbers put up by the tubby armwrestler in the video.

The guy he thought was so awesome and the guy in the video you posted are one and the same; this guy and “longshanks” were the 2 fat asses referred to in my last post. Your bodily state never entered my mind.

That said, I think you are pretty frickin cool yourself.

By the way, I’ve been gone over a month. Anybody miss me?

Yea, I missed you!

I gotta get me some lifting glasses.

That is the only explanation for this guys extrordinary strength.

… Anybody miss me?

[/quote]

With every bullet so far.

Petedacook wrote:
Digital Chainsaw wrote:

Peace!

Pete, my man, calm down.

I was referring to Mr. “longshanks”, the originator of the thread I posted a link to who was in awe of the obviously bullshit numbers put up by the tubby armwrestler in the video.

The guy he thought was so awesome and the guy in the video you posted are one and the same; this guy and “longshanks” were the 2 fat asses referred to in my last post. Your bodily state never entered my mind.

That said, I think you are pretty frickin cool yourself.

By the way, I’ve been gone over a month. Anybody miss me?

[/quote]

Welcome back big Tom.

You still look Super-Duper.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Digital Chainsaw wrote:
… Anybody miss me?

With every bullet so far.[/quote]

Ooohhh!!! Rimshot!

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Yea, I missed you! [/quote]

Ha! Somebody with good taste around here! Thanks, man.

I won’t be nearly as prolific with my posting, as I used to post at work and spent nearly every hour out of the 40 a week reading and/or posting here. Since they laid me off on Feb. 9, that has dropped off considerably and will probably remain so indefinitely.

Not to worry, I’ll check back every few days and maybe make an appearance or two. See ya round the boards, amigos!

After the 300 lbs Db curl guy…I’m bringing to you the 200 lbs preacher curl guy or should i say 1/4 preacher curl

enjoy

Luigi

That guy was posted on this forum with him talking about he could bench 400lbs for 20 reps on his website and a bunch of other crazy numbers. Than i saw him on ESPN in the arm wrestling world championships.