300+ Mother F*ckin' Pounds

That’s how much I want to weigh, to be a pro, to be the best…

I occasionally like to post little motivational rants designed to encourage not only others, but myslef as well.

So in light of all these “I got sand in my vagina because my boyfriend left me and I have so much free time on my hands that I would love to finger myself thinking about how much drama I can cause on BBing forums” threads being created, why not post some positive shit.

So I figured why not explore T-Nation alittle bit and find out who some of my future competition will be when I’m ready to win that Sandow.

My dad had lifted weights for a while and I have pictures of myself on the lat pulldown machine as a 1 year old. Funny thing is I’ve wanted to be a professional bodybuilder for so long that I can’t even remeber when the idea popped into my head, it was like it was meant to be.

As funny as it sounds, my best essays in school, and even my letter to the honors program at my college and for a scholarship has been about bodybuilding. It really is true, how when you’re passionate about something, you can take it, use that knowledge, and better other areas of your life.

Bodybuilding has helped discipline me, bringing me from a boy to a man. It has shwon me that dedication, consistancy, and sheer determination pay off. It has shown me that if you set your mind to something it will happen, you just need to be driven.

So in light of my previous question, I want to see a little fantasy Olympia Lineup that will hopefully turn into a reality. I really enjoy this site and a lot of the people here. I found this a few years ago searching the web as a newb looking for training articles and wound up reading every article I could get my hands on for weeks straight and then finally joing the forums. Feels like yesterday…

So I know Waylander will be down for the Olympia, and Gerdy who I haven’t seen post in awhile. Our main man Cephalic_Carnage has challenged me compete in the 2012 O, so who else wants to join? I know it’s the hardest challenge of a bodybuilder to get into the Olympia, but I think a few people here have what it takes.

Can’t wait to look back at this thread when I am 300+ mother fuckin’ pounds and an IFBB pro. It’s going to be an exciting journey.

can’t wait to see you on stage in nothing but a man thong all oiled up and steamy.

(no homo)

And good luck brother, im confident you have what it takes.

I don’t care please post this shit in your Journal. Pretty much everybody on these forums wants to be that big(Gross generaliztion but fck it) easier said then done. Now let this thread die.

P.S. Did your dick cut off? Cause it sounds like it

oh shit, called out by the brand new guy

That would indeed be awesome if someone from these forums were to compete at the Mr. O someday.

Top 10 would be something. Just remember to hold up a shoe.

Like you said I hope to be up there one day :wink:

good post, so true.

Austin, how much do you weigh now?

thats quite a goal, I find it helps to set shorter goals tho, how bout winning local comps, npc, pro card, etc… goood luck to you

look at his profile 240+

hope you know a good pharmacist

Haha, well, 2012 might be a bit early, but this IS a good chance from the usual bodybuilding section fare :). Refreshing.

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
hope you know a good pharmacist[/quote]

LOL on that! ya might wanna consider an excellent doc too!

What is with these snide remarks concerning his goals? It is refreshing to have someone on the forums express an interest in accomplishing something that far exceeds what most people body builders can comprehend.

Best of luck to you austin_bicep in reaching your goals, although I’d recommend bulking way past 300 and not participating in any comps for a good decade+ if you really want to win as sponsorships can only hold you back IMO. Even if you fall short I doubt you will be disappointed with your achievements.

lol wow people here are really starting to shit me now you bitch an make fun of people that want abbs then some one that wants to be big comes along and you have ago at him too.

[quote]optheta wrote:
I don’t care please post this shit in your Journal. Pretty much everybody on these forums wants to be that big(Gross generaliztion but fck it) easier said then done. Now let this thread die.

P.S. Did your dick cut off? Cause it sounds like it[/quote]

Wow, you’re a douchebag.

Austin, keep up the good work bro. What’s funny is you’re only 18 but you’re lightyears ahead of most on the site…

So we finally get a post about someone who ISN’T just trying to weigh 150lbs with abs and he gets this much shit thrown at him?

While the goal may be a little premature (bodybuilders don’t usually become financially well off unless they are the top 6-10 in the country so making that your one goal in life may not end well), I’m just glad it isn’t another thread about how obese bodybuilders supposedly are in the off season.

[quote]uahc wrote:
What is with these snide remarks concerning his goals? It is refreshing to have someone on the forums express an interest in accomplishing something that far exceeds what most people body builders can comprehend.

Best of luck to you austin_bicep in reaching your goals, although I’d recommend bulking way past 300 and not participating in any comps for a good decade+ if you really want to win as sponsorships can only hold you back IMO. Even if you fall short I doubt you will be disappointed with your achievements. [/quote]

Bulking way past 300 pounds? How much heavier would you like him to get?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
uahc wrote:

Best of luck to you austin_bicep in reaching your goals, although I’d recommend bulking way past 300 and not participating in any comps for a good decade+ if you really want to win as sponsorships can only hold you back IMO. Even if you fall short I doubt you will be disappointed with your achievements.

Bulking way past 300 pounds? How much heavier would you like him to get?[/quote]

500lbs. I would say something like “1,000lbs” but I figured since we are already shooting for what is out of reach for 99% of the population (including most pro bodybuilders), why not get big enough to get weighed at the zoo?

Fine…you talked me into it. 600lbs.

COnsidering that most ‘trainers’ have no real long term direction, at least he’s fired up and knows where he wants to be. Kick ass brother.

S

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
uahc wrote:

Bulking way past 300 pounds? How much heavier would you like him to get?

500lbs. I would say something like “1,000lbs” but I figured since we are already shooting for what is out of reach for 99% of the population (including most pro bodybuilders), why not get big enough to get weighed at the zoo?

Fine…you talked me into it. 600lbs.[/quote]

That’s a good point. This guy has got some 20 inch biceps and a 100 inch right leg. Talk about jacked!