300 Abdominals

…No i don’t have 300 abdominals maybe 6… thats 294 more abs… But seriously with all the “hype” around the movie 300 I?m curious as to see what fellow members do for “300 type abs”, now we all no about their cal restricted, Gym Jones / Cross Fit / Strong man, Tyre filipin training, but specifically what do you do?

Reduce Bodyfat to around 8-12%.

[quote]transition wrote:
…No i don’t have 300 abdominals maybe 6… thats 294 more abs… But seriously with all the “hype” around the movie 300 I?m curious as to see what fellow members do for “300 type abs”, now we all no about their cal restricted, Gym Jones / Cross Fit / Strong man, Tyre filipin training, but specifically what do you do?

[/quote]

You have to do 300 crunches a day for 300 days.

Abs are made in the kitchen, or so I’ve read many times on here and other sites. But I don’t think doing small-kine stuff like overhead squats, deadlifts, and the occasional heavy weighted pullup can’t do as well. Oh wait, my bad this is a request primarily for appearance, not performance.

Increase your flux, get hit by lightning (figuratively speaking). I can safely say that the conditioning, fight practice, and the aesthetic work the cast and crew went through, definitely was an increase of “g-flux”. Certain articles and resources found at this site explains the general process quite well.

[quote]
You have to do 300 crunches a day for 300 days.[/quote]

…on 300 calories a day

[quote]roofus_5 wrote:

You have to do 300 crunches a day for 300 days.

…on 300 calories a day
[/quote]

…with 300g’s of protein a day.

G-Flux seems like an unnecessary term for “extra conditioning + a good diet.”

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
G-Flux seems like an unnecessary term for “extra conditioning + a good diet.”[/quote]

Maybe a bit oversimplified, but in this day and age if you want to make a name for yourself and make money at the fitness and nutrition game you need a hook. I don’t begrudge Dr. Berardi one bit for coining the term and trying to make a living while helping people be more healthy.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
G-Flux seems like an unnecessary term for “extra conditioning + a good diet.”[/quote]

G-Flux just means energy flux, or the amount of energy that you take in and expend. Energy expenditure chases intake, so the more you eat, the higher your metabolic rate. Higher G-Flux will result in better body composition.