30 y/o, Tested Below Minimum for T, Where to Go from Here?

Hello everyone. Over the past 6 months I’ve had decided to get properly in shape and had begun a routine work out and within the past 2 months specifically I’ve increased intensity, but always felt underperforming, tired and low motivation. A year or 2 ago I went to my family physician and talked to him about low energy levels, he ordered bloodwork and said nothing was wrong (of course he didn’t check for testosterone). Now for the past couple years (and perhaps longer) I had been feeling “wrong” in a sense, low energy being the main symptom that stuck out, but upon looking at the symptoms of low testosterone, they all seem to fit; so I decided to go back last month and specifically ask for a testosterone check, and of course it came back below the minimum. I’ve been depressed for probably over 10 years, and I’m wondering how much was misconstrued or detrimental for low testosterone.

Now I’m located in the shithole known as Canada, so it’s going to take 6 months for me to even step foot into an endocrinologists office (what a fucking joke). I also have a referral going out to a urologist who hasn’t reached back to me, but hopefully that appointment will come sooner than the Endo.

I’m expecting this to be a chronic issue, something that has been affecting me for a very long time that’s not easily changed, probably hypogonadism, but that’s just a guess.

A couple of questions:

• Any Canadians that can offer advice on how to speed up my process, will pay a decent amount if necessary.
  • Will a urologist even be able to help me if I can see him sooner than the endo? Anything I should ask/suggest towards him?
  • Will TRT boost my natural production, or am I going to have to run this shit for the rest of my life?
  • Anything I can do to boost my shit outside of doctors? My diet is pretty healthy, and I’m still physically active despite a severe lack of motivation, energy and confidence.

Here’s my basic bloodwork my ass doctor had me run:

No, TRT will shut down your HPTA axis. TRT is needed as these levels are damn low!

You don’t fix things at these levels! If your levels were slightly low, still normal, maybe. Something is fully busted!

Your lifestyle can’t explain these low results, unless this is overtraining syndrome.

Basically LH and FSH testing is the next step to determine if this is testicular failure or pituitary failure.

Where in Canada?

madman on Excelmale is Canadian and is a TRT guru, he can make recommendations. I have a few recommendations for doctors in Canada on my home computer, currently I’m all thumbs.

1 Like

Something is fully busted!

Yea I expect it as much. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it has been like this for a decade. I can really notice the fatigue and lack of energy now that I’m trying to quit caffeine. I drink no coffee, the only caffeine intake I have is from my preworkout since I’m trying to finish off the can.

Your lifestyle can’t explain these low results, unless this is overtraining syndrome.

I don’t think it is. I mean I had been going harder than I typical do for a solid month, but I still think it’s way below what a typical high intensity person was doing. My workout week consisted of:

Day 1: Run 5km + 6 workouts - 3 Arms/3 Chest
Day 2: Run 5km + 6 workouts - 3 Shoulders/3 Back
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Run 5km + 6 workouts - 3 Arms/3 Chest
Day 5: Run 5km + 6 workouts - 3 Shoulders/3 Back
Day 6: Run 5km + 6 workouts - 3 Legs/3 Abs
Day 7: Rest

I’ve also been feeling these symptoms longer than the past month of this so, I highly doubt this is it.

Where in Canada?

Southern Ontario.