- 30 years old - Male - Height: 6'3" - Weight: 235 lbs now steady. (Previously went from 200 up to 250 lbs purposefully) - Waist: 39 inches - Health conditions: Minor childhood knee condition. - Drugs: 5 doses of Ativan 1.5 years ago. Never AAS. Never hair loss drugs. - Non-smoker. Almost no alcohol in previous 2 years. - Training: Training for 2 years. Sedentary previously. Doing 5/3/1 every other day presently. Have tried taking a week off with no observable effect. Fatigue, concentration and depression predated training. - Supplements: 3000-4000 iu/day Vit D. Was taking 3g/day fish oil for several months but stopped. Occasionally melatonin to sleep. Only 3mg 1-2 times in previous 3-4 months. - Diet: Eating 3 full home-cooked meals presently (meat, veggies, sometimes fish, fruits). Was eating caloric excess to gain weight. - I use iodized salt in cooking but don't add salt when eating.
- Chronic fatigue. Always feel tired. Don't feel rested upon waking. - Lack of motivation - Insomnia: Difficulty going to sleep. Waking in the middle of the night. - Frequent urination during the night. 1-2 times, sometimes as high as 4-5. - Severe depression when I was working. Manageable depression presently. - Difficulty concentrating, brain fog - Facial and body hair normal (beard, hairy torso, legs) - Fat distribution: Almost exclusively on torso, especially abdominals. Pinch test essentially fails on arms/legs. Has always been this way. - Testes ache: Yes, left testicle regularly aches. Don't think there is any correlation with fevers. No size/shape abnormality. They were physically examined by doctor without comment. - Low libido - Sometimes get cold hands and feet. - Body temperature: Erratic. Usually around 97.7 when waking. Often 98.3-98.4 in afternoon/evening. Sometimes 98.6. - Low libido (worse in passed year). - No more spontaneous or nocturnal erections (worsened in passed year). - Difficulty getting and keeping strong erections.
I had 3 blood tests done over 2 years. In total I had many specific tests done. I will start with the most important ones (no saliva cortisol, rT3. Waiting on Vit-D25). Please ask if there is something specific you want to see. I may have had it done but not listed.
Notice erratic TSH, low Total T, high-ish E2, high DHEA-S, high prolactin, high cholesterol, low HDL.
- E2 (method unknown): 166 pmol/L, <=206 - Total T: 12.52 nmol/L, 2.80-21.60 - Bioavail-T (calculated?): 6.28 nmol/L, 3.6-11.30 - Albumin: 41 g/L, 38-52 - SHBG: 29.3 nmol/L, 13.3-88.5 - DHEA-S: 10 umol/L, 2.7-10.0 - Prolactin: 12.7 ug/L, 2.6-13.1 - FSH: 2.3 IU/L, 1.3-18.5 - LH: 3.0 IU/L, 2.5-16.3 - TSH: 4.45 mIU/L, 0.4-4.40 - Thyroxine free: 13.0 pmol/L, 8-18 - T3 free: 5.2 pmol/L, 3.5-5.7 - Cortisol random: 354 nmol/L, 120-535 - Cholesterol total:L 5.09 mmol/L, 1.15-4.70 - Triglycerides: 1.68 mmol/L, 0.1-1.7 - HDL: 0.96 mmol/L, 0.9-1.8 - LDL: 3.37 mmol/L, no reference range - Ferritin: 163.9 ug/L, 23.9-366 - Iron saturation: 0.35 ratio, 0.26-0.42
- TSH: 1.85 mU/L, 0.4-4.5 - Total T: 9.6 nmol/L, 6.8-20.0 - SHBG: 24.0 nmol/L, 10.1-51.3 - Bio-T (calculated): 5.29 nmol/L, 3.15-9.84 - Free-T (calculated): 220 pmol/L, 131-406 - Ferritin: 356 ug/L, 15-350 - B12 544 pmol/L, 140-700
- B12 275 pmol/L, 133-675 - TSH 2.57 mUI/L 0.45-4.65 - Cholesterol: 4.27 mmol/L, 3.10-5.20 - Ferritin: 103 ug/L, 25-336 - HDL: 1 mmol/L, 1.05-2.2 - LDL: 2.95 mmol/L