30 Things About Mr.T

[quote]lumbernac wrote:
Know why Mr. calls himself Mr. T? Anybody?

When he was in college , he like a lot of fashionable blacks was a muslim. He wanted to be called mr. mohammed or something like that so him and a professor just agreed on Mr T , b/c his last name is torenthal or terrence or something like that.

Uh what else, he lived in harlem i think w/ a lot of other blacks…uh what else…

[/quote]

Lumbernac, from your posting style, I can’t tell whether you are either
a) a racist
b) 12 years old
c) rode the short bus to school
or d) all of the above.

the end

Rhino, that shit is hilarious. Post more.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
lumbernac wrote:
Know why Mr. calls himself Mr. T? Anybody?

When he was in college , he like a lot of fashionable blacks was a muslim. He wanted to be called mr. mohammed or something like that so him and a professor just agreed on Mr T , b/c his last name is torenthal or terrence or something like that.

Uh what else, he lived in harlem i think w/ a lot of other blacks…uh what else…

Lumbernac, from your posting style, I can’t tell whether you are either
a) a racist
b) 12 years old
c) rode the short bus to school
or d) all of the above.

[/quote]

Dean : despite you trying to insult me , none of those apply. He was an muslim at the time of his college, and from the way he described it in his AUTOBIOGRAPHY he did it more out of a social choice than one determined primarily by religous motives. Mr. T also said that it was just kind of the thing to do at least for a few people in his town.

And , one of my friend’s said that he noticed that his chains had religous symbols not just from Christianity so he may be pretty open about his religous feelings. Dude you are a tool, so go read the book he wrote , you know that thing with pages…there good boy

[quote]lumbernac wrote:
One of Mr. T’s favorite foods has been birthday cake and milk. He also wrestled in high school so he’s an intimidating guy . Im just glad he got out of the rotting harlem existence and made something of himself. There’s just too much poverty where he is from unfortunately. If i could do anything it would be a social walefare program or something go figure.[/quote]

Put… the goofballs… DOWN.

Thank you.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
lumbernac wrote:
One of Mr. T’s favorite foods has been birthday cake and milk. He also wrestled in high school so he’s an intimidating guy . Im just glad he got out of the rotting harlem existence and made something of himself. There’s just too much poverty where he is from unfortunately. If i could do anything it would be a social walefare program or something go figure.

Thank you.[/quote]

the thread is 30 things about Mr . T , im just adding some stuff that he said…and personal opinions like the social walefare thing. Do you normally criticize people when they want to help a people that have traditionally been sh!t on?

[quote]thabigdon24 wrote:
nephorm wrote:
lumbernac wrote:
One of Mr. T’s favorite foods has been birthday cake and milk. He also wrestled in high school so he’s an intimidating guy . Im just glad he got out of the rotting harlem existence and made something of himself. There’s just too much poverty where he is from unfortunately. If i could do anything it would be a social walefare program or something go figure.

Thank you.
[/quote]
whoah haha

RHINO,

That’s some funny shit!!

After defeating Superman, Klingons, Robo-T, Darth Vader and the Spice Girls (twice), Mr T decides to take a sea cruise for some well earned rest. . . .

All is peaceful. However at dinner, Destiny shows her mighty hand, and the course of history is forever altered.