30 Percent Body Fat...wth?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]nattygainsbrah wrote:
30% body fat? Op understands bodyfat percentage not even once.

brah you are like 14-17% [/quote]

Why am i not surprised that someone who makes obnoxious use of the word “brah” doesnt know what wrist to wear his watch on?[/quote]

Wait what? A Watch goes on the right wrist now?

I’m confused…[/quote]

He’s taking a mirror pic, that means the sides are reversed since its his reflection. His watch is on the right wrist.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Why am i not surprised that someone who makes obnoxious use of the word “brah” doesnt know what wrist to wear his watch on?[/quote]

Before replying you should post a pic. I don’t listen to anyone over 15% body fat.
[/quote]

I dont take suggestions from anyone who still thinks Zyzz is cool and who doesnt have a male role-model worth his salt that can teach him basic man-shit like wearing your watch on the correct wrist.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Before replying you should post a pic. I don’t listen to anyone over 15% body fat.
[/quote]

I dont take suggestions from anyone who still thinks Zyzz is cool and who doesnt have a male role-model worth his salt that can teach him basic man-shit like wearing your watch on the correct wrist. [/quote]

You wish you were as aesthetic as me let alone Zyzz. I care about your opinion, not even once. You’re not gonna make it brah.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

I dont take suggestions from anyone who still thinks Zyzz is cool and who doesnt have a male role-model worth his salt that can teach him basic man-shit like wearing your watch on the correct wrist. [/quote]

You wish you were as aesthetic as me let alone Zyzz. I care about your opinion, not even once. You’re not gonna make it brah. [/quote]

No, thankfully my standards are much higher than that.

Why is it that Zyzz’s followers are always the smallest and the most obnoxious? They all harbor so much deep-seeded insecurity?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t listen to anyone with the musculature of a 13 year old girl.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whats that? I cant hear you over all of that bodyfat. Grow some muscles and then maybe you can talk, broheim.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whats that? I cant hear you over all of that bodyfat. Grow some muscles and then maybe you can talk, broheim.

[/quote]

My comment wasn’t directed at you.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My comment wasn’t directed at you.[/quote]

I know. I was just being sarcastic. You know, jokes and such.

Maybe if you were under 15% body fat you would have understood that.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

You wish you were as aesthetic as me let alone Zyzz. I care about your opinion, not even once. You’re not gonna make it brah. [/quote]
Sorry, but you look like shit. You are lean, but where the fuck are the traps, and shoulders? Where the fuck are the abs/obliques? And an even more important question is do you even squat twice your body weight?

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe if you were under 15% body fat you would have understood that. [/quote]

Lol, sometimes sarcasm is hard to detect via text. =D

All the fat must be clogging my brain.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe if you were under 15% body fat you would have understood that. [/quote]

Lol, sometimes sarcasm is hard to detect via text. =D

All the fat must be clogging my brain.
[/quote]

Its science. Thus why uber-muscle-brah doesnt listen to anyone over 15%

[quote]DSSG wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Sorry, but you look like shit. You are lean, but where the fuck are the traps, and shoulders? Where the fuck are the abs/obliques? And an even more important question is do you even squat twice your body weight? [/quote]

Dont forget about chest, or any width from the front at all.

Something tells me this brah’s back and legs are non-existent.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Why is it that Zyzz’s followers are always the smallest and the most obnoxious? They all harbor so much deep-seeded insecurity?[/quote]

More power to you since you don’t care about aesthetics and you keep making excuses for bulking all year lol poor fat man. Get that excess fat off for once in your life. Zyzz followers care about what is important and aren’t full of excuses. Throughout the week someone always comes up to me at the gym asking me what supplements I take because they see how aesthetic I am. Proportionate and abs, take notes brah.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ironic coming from someone overweight at least 20% body fat. Doesn’t even understand nutrition. Another one that should take notes.

Love the arguments.
Im going to have to guess about 12-15%
Great work so far man keep it up!

You asked where to go from here, I would keep cutting a bit to see what it takes to get lower, Its get harder and slower but while youll still be training hard you’ll still be gaining. although if you are looking long tearm and dont care about summer, up cals by 10% and lean bulk that shit

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ironic coming from someone overweight at least 20% body fat. Doesn’t even understand nutrition. Another one that should take notes. [/quote]

I have been just as lean as you and a lot bigger so keep trying. If I wanted to be a small weak shit, I would take notes from you. I have more muscle in one arm than you do in your entire body, fucking prick.

You come here small, weak, and arrogant and then bash on people who are bigger and more advanced than you. Typical.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Why is it that Zyzz’s followers are always the smallest and the most obnoxious? They all harbor so much deep-seeded insecurity?[/quote]

More power to you since you don’t care about aesthetics and you keep making excuses for bulking all year lol poor fat man. Get that excess fat off for once in your life. Zyzz followers care about what is important and aren’t full of excuses. Throughout the week someone always comes up to me at the gym asking me what supplements I take because they see how aesthetic I am. Proportionate and abs, take notes brah.
[/quote]

Please, do tell me how i can have stick-figure proportions such as yourself.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ironic coming from someone overweight at least 20% body fat. Doesn’t even understand nutrition. Another one that should take notes. [/quote]

I have been just as lean as you and a lot bigger so keep trying. If I wanted to be a small weak shit, I would take notes from you. I have more muscle in one arm than you do in your entire body, fucking prick.

You come here small, weak, and arrogant and then bash on people who are bigger and more advanced than you. Typical.
[/quote]

Funny thing is my avatar pic is 15 months old, and in may i was down to 11-12% body fat, 3 times bigger than Bulimic Charlie Brown over here.

And you’re giving him too much credit by comparing him to your whole arm. Maybe from the elbow down would be more accurate.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Wait what? A Watch goes on the right wrist now?

I’m confused…[/quote]

He’s taking a mirror pic, that means the sides are reversed since its his reflection. His watch is on the right wrist.
[/quote]

I think you should look at the picture again. It looks to me like he’s got a braclet on his right wrist and a watch on his left.

I understand how a reflection works :slight_smile:

12 posts and you’re making fun of Bauber. One of the biggest and strongest posters on the site. Not to mention one of the nicest. You’re gonna fit in great here.