T Nation

30 LB Body Transformation

Alright first post
My plan here is just to log my diet,training, and results
Recently went on a three/four month fast/involuntary starvation

Put on twenty pounds the first three days of unrestricted eating within a week I was at thirty pounds
Starting body weight after fast 150,highest body weight 180 have since returned to my normal diet(posted later)
And lifting routine for coming up on sixty days weighing in at 172-174 Will post routine and diet later. Just thought you guys might be interested since most people don’t get to experience the exihileration of starving your butt off.

Why were you starving?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Why were you starving?[/quote]

Rrrrrranger school bro

Sorry for the lack of info in the earlier post, I was in a hurry,
Height 5’6
Age 22
Lifting experience
First touched a weight ten years ago when I was a kiddie
Lifted in high school blah blah sports whatnot
Lifted seriously in College four years went from 140-160
College pr’s
Dead lift 495 @160lbs
Bench 225x6

Monday 3- 18
Chest/tri’s

DB FlatBench- 115x5 115x5 115x5 100x10
DB Fly/superset dips- 80x10 80x10 85x8 90x5 dips 15x4
Cable flys 75%x8 4 sets
Incline DB Bench 85x10 85x8 85x8 85x6

Tri’s
Tri push down (angle bar) 10x stack 4sets
Push down rope 8@70% strict form x4
Skull crusher 110x8 3sets
Standing DB ext. 55x6 55x6 60x4 60x4
Single arm burnout on cable ext.
Abs
Straight Leg raises 15x8

im not sure this will get the reception you are thinking it will

Tues 3-19
Back/Bi’s

Deadlift
W/u with135&225 reg grip and RDl
315x1 405x2, 405x2 425x1 445x1
375x5, 315x11

Bent over row
135x10, 185x8, 205x4, rev gripx8
Low Row 95%x4 90%x4 75%x8 60%x12
Pull-up 12,10,10,10

Standing alternating DB curl 45x6, 45x6, 45x6
DB Hammer curl 35x8 3 sets
DB Side Hammer curl 30x10 3sets
Grip work

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
im not sure this will get the reception you are thinking it will[/quote]

Ehh it’s whatever man , figure I will post my workouts diet and see what everyone thinks,

[quote]ARBNRNGR wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
im not sure this will get the reception you are thinking it will[/quote]

Ehh it’s whatever man , figure I will post my workouts diet and see what everyone thinks, [/quote]

There is a training log section where this type of thread would fit better. Just to let you know.

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]ARBNRNGR wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
im not sure this will get the reception you are thinking it will[/quote]

Ehh it’s whatever man , figure I will post my workouts diet and see what everyone thinks, [/quote]

There is a training log section where this type of thread would fit better. Just to let you know. [/quote]

Ya, transferring this thread to training logs, that’s where I should have put it to begin with good call

Bi and Tri Bro.

Bis… and… Tris…

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:
Bi and Tri Bro.

Bis… and… Tris…[/quote]

Good post

Wed 3/20
Shoulders

Seated DB Mil press
70x10, 75x8, 80x8, 85x5x3
Forward DB Delt raise
25x10, 40x5, 40x5, 40x 5
Side
25x10, 25x10, 30x 8, 30x8
DB Shrugs
110x10, 130x8 130x8 130x8
HSPU 12,10,10,10
Shoulder HJ 15LBx25

I have not abandoned this log!! Sorry about not posting I just moved to Hawaii on the 25th lean
Mass is still going up as are my lifts and bf is still going down will probably just skip all the logs I missed cause I just dont have the time, but as soon as i get a computer I will back in action and will post some good beach pics