3 Years Progress

Lol at the genetic limit comment…

Youth is a double edged sword. Your body is primed to grow but your mind is filled with inexperience.

[quote]obsoletestate wrote:
chicks find him sexy, so his potential is capped! lets get with the program guys.[/quote]

Believe it or not more than one guy has been told not to get more muscular by the girls and has analyzed it seriously.

[quote]al_simmons1982 wrote:
you do have visible abs which makes me think you haven’t tried eating enough[/quote]

tell that to Dirty Gerdy.

-MEYMZ.

Well it looks that you don’t count your calories, and most important, the grams of protein you’re eating. You’re probably about 200 pounds, strive for 300 daily grams of protein eating every 3 hours. I won’t tell you what to eat, do the research on nutritional information.

Nice progress, but as everyone else has said, you need to eat more…

You’re eating less than what I was eating in the spring when I was on a fat loss diet for summer… I’m 5’6" to 5’7" (on a good day) and walk around right now 175-185 with a goal to hit 200 by spring 2010…

A good rule of thumb is 1-1.5g of protein per body weight and then adjust weekly/bi-weekly as your weight increases, etc.

What are you training for? Size? Power? General fitness? What exactly are your goals?

Are you allergic to certain foods (e.g. eggs, diary, etc.)?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
eat some more of this[/quote]

Dude, why do I get up and crave a steak?..Then I get online and lo and behold it’s waiting for me. I’m pretty sure the universe is trying to hint at something =D

[quote]Gymjunkie4life wrote:
soz for the spastic face expression lol. I think i have reached close to my genetic limit…i am just to tall to get any bigger and my muscles are to long. I really want to build my upper body but mainly my chest which is a bitch to get to grow. [/quote]

how tall could you possibly be?

OP i fucking hate you. How the fuck did you grow, eating what you posted? I have to get close to 4k in order to slowly put on ANYTHING. Fucking ridiculous

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
Youth is a double edged sword. Your body is primed to grow but your mind is filled with inexperience.[/quote]

love this line

[quote]GJA_BOSTON wrote:
Davinci.v2 wrote:
Youth is a double edged sword. Your body is primed to grow but your mind is filled with inexperience.

love this line[/quote]

Reminds me of George Bernard Shaw’s “Youth is wasted on the young”.

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
Gymjunkie4life wrote:
soz for the spastic face expression lol. I think i have reached close to my genetic limit…i am just to tall to get any bigger and my muscles are to long. I really want to build my upper body but mainly my chest which is a bitch to get to grow.

how tall could you possibly be?[/quote]

Lol, good luck now OP, matsm21 is like 6’7 or something ridiculous.

Man you look young like me…give it some time…you plan on training for a long time right? Let’s say your whole life?
Well then in 2 years I can see you adding a SIGNIFICANT amount of muscle/size.
Especially since your tall, lots of room for growth.
Don’t get frustrated that you arent growing at the rate you want or anything.
Start by somethin real simple.
Get in 1.2 g’s of protein per lb. bodyweight.
So take your bodyweight, multiply it by that.
Then divide that number by how many meals you are gonna eat (lets say 6)…if your 200lbs
200x1.2 = 240g’s protein = so you need in 6 meals 40g’s of protein at each meal. (not hard to do really when you think about it)

After that just multiply your BW by 20. That worked well for me to start growing again and makin gains in size and strength. You can always add or take away but I think that’s a good starting point for you cause it’s clear you aren’t eating enough. I was the same way for a LONG time.
Do that for a few months and I’m sure you will gain 5lbs in 3 months.
Keep doing that for a year and you’ll be 20lbs heavier. 2 years = 40lbs heavier!
I doubt this will not work if you monitor your weight/cals everyday.
No juicy juice for you my friend.

Davinci.v2, I’m starting to like you and your oneliners! First this:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing in the hands of an idiot; especially an idiot who talks a lot.
[/quote]

And now this:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
Youth is a double edged sword. Your body is primed to grow but your mind is filled with inexperience.[/quote]

That’s good stuff!

On topic: Genetic limit? Not likely! Eat and train like you mean it for another seven years and then read this thread again. I think you’ll have a good laugh at your own expense.

buddy eat more meat! decent progress

You made some progress, there’s no doubting that.

If you’re already training hard and smart, the one thing hindering your progress is surely of a nutritional nature. I’ve once eaten as if my life depended on it - it really paid off. If you’re overly concerned with your abs, keep an honest food log and pay attention to your love handles.
A bulk doesn’t have to totally get out of hand, but neither should razor-sharp abs (or any abs at all) be your main concern when getting big.

Besides: the more muscle you’ll end up having, the easier the fat will come off.

Lets see the wheels

[quote]warschau wrote:
Lets see the wheels[/quote]

i was going to say…if you don’t front squat. start to do so and you’ll see improvement everywhere!

Is it not possible he’s just being a dirty troll, or did I miss something?

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Aint that the damn truth. It took me fifteen years to learn to eat. It took me years to work up to 15.5" arms on a light diet. Eating for real put me past 17" in a few months and still growing quickly. If I knew then what I know now, I probably would’ve snagged 20" arms before I turned 20.