<3 Years Lifting, Interested in Physique

I’m interested in doing a physique show despite obvious weak spots in my upper body (shoulders, arms, lats).

How far out am I in terms of leanness? I’m planning to continue cutting another 4 weeks regardless. I’ve gotten to this point doing IIFYM, but I’m cleaning up my diet, dropping calories slightly, and eating a micronutrient rich diet now.

Also, what can I do to develop lat width?

More pictures

Back and hamstrings

Full body front

Def lean and have a awesome base I am in no way a aesthetics judge or competitor. But, that probably makes it even worse that right of the bat out of your entire physique your lack of shoulder width stands out horribly. Not meaning to be harsh but your clavicals are very narrow which is giving you a hunched up type of look. Not a horrible look just not what is going to help you. Not sure how judging goes but from a strictly opinion critique I’d start blasting my side delta with any and everything possible. Same for your lats your gonna have to work hard to look wide atlesst compared to your waist. Just my 2 cents probably not the best advise but if I was you it would be something I would want to work on.

Good work. You’re ready to compete soon. A tad more density would help but overall you’d do great for men’s physique! When would you be competing?

[quote]mysticworkout wrote:
Good work. You’re ready to compete soon. A tad more density would help but overall you’d do great for men’s physique! When would you be competing?[/quote]

Damn dude. You really have no idea what you’re saying here. I have trouble seeing him placing well at all with that physique. The lack of delt and lat development is appalling.

As far as leanness goes, 2 months of prep would probably be sufficient I think. You’re pretty lean. But man. Unless the show you’re doing is really, really small, I wouldn’t expect you to do well at all. Plus you need to tan ASAP if you’re gonna get on stage.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]mysticworkout wrote:
Good work. You’re ready to compete soon. A tad more density would help but overall you’d do great for men’s physique! When would you be competing?[/quote]

Damn dude. You really have no idea what you’re saying here. I have trouble seeing him placing well at all with that physique. The lack of delt and lat development is appalling.

As far as leanness goes, 2 months of prep would probably be sufficient I think. You’re pretty lean. But man. Unless the show you’re doing is really, really small, I wouldn’t expect you to do well at all. Plus you need to tan ASAP if you’re gonna get on stage.[/quote]
Agreed. Bulk instead. Just do a competition again after you have a good bulk. Wouldn’t hurt to add 15 lbs.