3-Year Transformation FTM Powerlifter 28 5'5

I saw your post when if first came out and really did not want to be the first one to chime in. I also had hoped that it wouldn’t pull the assholes out of the woodwork. Internet forums can be a cruel place.

I am happy for you with your progress. Your quest is no different then anyone else’s, you know where you want to go, you just didnt get a head start. A lot have done far less with a lot more my friend.

As for your look; impressive! You should be able to shame some of these lazy-fat-ass bastards off the couch.

Your lifts are better than most dudes I see at the gym. Takes a lot of guts to get where you are. Keep up the great work.

Whoa great Female to Male tranformation.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
I saw your post when if first came out and really did not want to be the first one to chime in. I also had hoped that it wouldn’t pull the assholes out of the woodwork. Internet forums can be a cruel place.

I am happy for you with your progress. Your quest is no different then anyone else’s, you know where you want to go, you just didnt get a head start. A lot have done far less with a lot more my friend.
[/quote]

I also assumed this thread would get ugly, so I’m pleasantly surprised. Yeah the internet is a cruel place. In my real life I’ve never had any of the guys I lift with be rude about my unique history. Either they’re neutral and we don’t talk about it, or they’re curious and ask me questions.

Thanks for the props people. But I think my physique is worth more than a 4 or 5 or whatever it’s currently rated. I’d take a 7. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]SkinninMacKinnon wrote:

But I think my physique is worth more than a 4 or 5 or whatever it’s currently rated. I’d take a 7. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. Of course its worth more than the 4, just some people being silent jerks on here.

Looking good! And great lifting.

wow props to you! amazing work keep on lifting!

[quote]Forcesguy wrote:
wow props to you! amazing work keep on lifting! [/quote]

Thanks man - I’m from Nova Scotia too! In Toronto now tho…

I lift in a contest in 2 days. My goals are 314 squat/237 bench/419 deadlift at BW 156.

If I make my third attempts and have new prs I’ll post a new contest video. If there’s no video assume I bombed and am pissed. hah

[quote]SkinninMacKinnon wrote:

[quote]Forcesguy wrote:
wow props to you! amazing work keep on lifting! [/quote]

I lift in a contest in 2 days. My goals are 314 squat/237 bench/419 deadlift at BW 156.

If I make my third attempts and have new prs I’ll post a new contest video. If there’s no video assume I bombed and am pissed. hah
[/quote]

In case anyone was actually interested: here’s the video of my contest from earlier today. My wilks went from 321 to 330. 9/9 again. Time to bulk up to the top of my weight class and get stronger. My goal for the winter.

Well hello there fellow ontarian.
Awesome Job on the transformation. I just came out as MTF so I’ll be going the other way.

jesus christ. don’t know what to say, good job…

@SkinninMacKinnon bro you still around? If so, how about an update?

I know it’s really old news, but congrats on the transformation. You look(ed) awesome :slight_smile: