3 Weeks to Cut

i have 3 weeks to cut. I have a pretty decent physique and hit the weights hard as well as play football currently. So im training and have my cardio. I would just like to lose a little off my stomach thru diet mainly. Maybe lose 1-2% body fat and just tone my gut. Ideas? suggestions?

thanx alot.

T-Dawg 2.0 and heavy lifting 3-4 days (low to moderate volume) a week plus HIIT cardio 2 days a week.

You can try CT’s most recent article although i can’t imagine taking in that much protein.

i need it to be kinda simple not a lifestyle change because im 18 and my parents cook dinner and there not gunna go out and buy me special food and things. Just some things i can change and maybe some specific excercises or specifics to include/exclude into my diet.

Check out the “Foods That Make You Look Good Naked” and the newer “Losing Your (Energy) Balance” articles. I think following the advice in those articles will help you the most, given your position. As for the workout I agree that a high weight and low rep scheme would be good. You might want to check out the “Westside for Skinny Bastards” article.

~Paul

ahh… well… I thought t-dawg 2.0 was simple enough. I guess not. Basically what you should avoid is those vegetable oils , margarines, fat subsitutes and get organic butter and extra virgin olive oil. Stay away from junk food, pop soda, sports drink, candies, ice cream, breakfast cereals, and all the manmade foods. Eat plently of whole eggs, chicken w/ brown rices (half cup)and some veggies with olive oil or butter for flavor for lunch and 2nd lunck, steak with lots of veggies esp at night as your last meal.

For weight lifting since you want to lose weight, so you have to keep your strength as well. Go heavy on weights. Lets try this routine. M-W-F, you’d do squat,bench,RDL and weighted chin ups each day. Monday- do 5 sets of 5 reps @ 7RM load. Wed, do 3 sets of 8 reps at 10RM load. Friday do 7 sets of 3 reps at 5 RM. 3 mins rests between sets for all. Then the next week, good morning, weighted dip, walking lunge and rows. Same sets and reps as before.For the final week, repeat the 1st week. Is that simple enough?

also some interval training

what are RDL’s and good mornings? I am still looking to gain/not lose my strength/mass, just need to tone the gut a bit. Thx for all the input thus far

Try the AbMaster 2000 :wink:

abmaster not an option :wink: