T Nation

3 Weeks Since Last Shot

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks since the final shot of a cycle that ended up being about 9 weeks of test e at 500 mg, arimdex .25/day after realizing my levels seemed off, and caber twice a week. I gained 28 pounds and at the end of my cycle was still very lean. 3 weeks later my weight is still just about the same but the first thing I noticed seemed to be my water weight was diminishing. My face had thinned back out super quickly. What I decided to do was start my PCT last week and only taking 50mg clomid a day for the first week (which seemed fine) along with 10g of DAA. I feel phenomenal in the gym still and nothing seems to be getting any weaker.

My size seems to be going nowhere and my sex drive is still that of a teenage boy. Was looking for some feedback on all of this. I know the clomid seems low but honestly the more reading I did the more it seemed that I would barely need any at all. I can tell after one week of clomid that my body is producing again at what feels like higher levels than before my cycle. Is this just because I only stopped 3 weeks ago or did I actually manage to retain most of these gains?

Give it at least another 4 weeks. But so far so good.

the clomid isn’t low at 50 mg/day… most guys take a crapload more than they need.

i’d suggest backing the DAA down to 3,000 mg and keep it to a couple weeks. any longer, and it can push your prolactin up…

appreciate the advice. Im going in for gyno surgery within the next couple weeks so I should be more careful with that anyways. I was on Caber the majority of my cycle because I was lactating all the time

[quote]Hardw0rk wrote:
appreciate the advice. Im going in for gyno surgery within the next couple weeks so I should be more careful with that anyways. I was on Caber the majority of my cycle because I was lactating all the time[/quote]

yikes.

well, next time take some ralox along with the AI to manage that…