3 Weeks Out - WBFF Male Fitness Model

Hi,

I thought I would start posting some progress pics, in the lead up to my comp in a couple of weeks.
Feel free to leave comments and or critique. I am also happy to answer some questions.
My experience is 15 years in the Industry, running a personal training business, working as a Health and Fitness writer, and Fitness model.
The black and white shot is taken when last on stage 2 days out.
The second one is 3 weeks out from this comp.
Hopefully I can keep updating as comp approaches

you have a small head

Post required pics. Not just pics that look like they should be in a gay calendar. Blue steel?

[quote]rugggby wrote:
Post required pics. Not just pics that look like they should be in a gay calendar. Blue steel?[/quote]

Dude, c’mon, that’s obviously “Magnum”. It’s Beauuuutiful.

[quote]batman730 wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:
Post required pics. Not just pics that look like they should be in a gay calendar. Blue steel?[/quote]

Dude, c’mon, that’s obviously “Magnum”. It’s Beauuuutiful.[/quote]

Yoram… he’s so hot right now…

While I don’t know the actual criteria for Male Fitness, to me, it looks like your arms are undersized for your thick midsection.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
…it looks like your arms are undersized for your thick midsection.

S[/quote]

translation: you’re fat with small arms.

Stu is a “pro”… he knows what he’s talking about :slight_smile:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
…it looks like your arms are undersized for your thick midsection.

S[/quote]

translation: you’re fat with small arms.

Stu is a “pro”… he knows what he’s talking about :)[/quote]

Wow - that’s “fat”?

1. Troll. Saw this picture somewhere and tought this be fun.

2. Heard about T-Nation from customers, and as being “15 years in the Industry, running a personal training business, working as a Health and Fitness writer” - must need to be able to tell everyone that “yes I write at T-Nation”, but selfish enough not bother study the place and get killed for not posting required pics.

3. Just want to get to know Caramel Dominicanooooo, without making it too oblivious.