3 Weeks on Testosterone Cypionate

anastrozole half life will not cover a week, serum anastrozole needs to balance serum FT/Bio-T

injecting once a week is wrong, you need to self-inject T twice a week and take anastrozole at that time

is fertility preservation an issue or shrinking testes? you need 250iu hCG subq EOD
NOT ONCE A WEEK

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Fertility preservation is not an issue, have kids and then a vasectomy. Haven’t experienced any shrinkage.

I agree 2x a week would be ideal and additional hcg but my clinic only does the 250 of hcg a week and splitting the testosterone dosage would require an additional trip to the clinic. I need to find a doctor in Brooklyn that will prescribe testosterone, hcg and an AI and take the right follow up labs.

Such a frustrating problem to have

Started splitting my dosage of testosterone Cypionate and I am now taking 160mg split in 2 injections, I do one in the office and take one home for self injections. They also upped the hcg to 250 units with each injection. Taking 1/4 of Anastrozole the day after each injection.

Estradiol Non-preg serum is 34 pg/ml range is 0-47
Shbg is 36.7 nmol/L range 13.3-89.5
TT is 617 on trough day range 175-781
Calculated Free T is 12.7 ng/dl
Bioavailable Testosterone is 297ng/dL

These results are prior to the 2x a week injections of hcg and testosterone Cypionate. I was on the anastrozole during these blood test.

Not really sure how to interpret the numbers fully but I think the TT and E2 is looking better.

Don’t feel any better though and still no libido or energy, also still slightly depressed and moody.

Thanks in advance.

Unless your E2 levels are between 20-30 pg/ml, you will spend months wondering why you feel no better, it took me 8 months to to find out my E2 was to high and it wasn’t until I starting bring it down that I started feeling great. My erections didn’t start happening until I fell into this narrow range, for many months I kept sailing in and out of this range and wondered why erections were hit and miss. This is why so many out there are still left wondering why they feel no better, because their doctors aren’t even checking for E2 levels.

Yeah I am hoping with the split dosage now the e2 will come back more in line in the 22ish range.

Thanks for the reply.

Systemlord where are you from?

Now that I am splitting the dose and injecting 2x a week should I take the Anastrozole same day as the injection.

Yes takes same time as injection since you’ll peak in 48 hours, you don’t want the AI to lose its strength before you peak.

Thanks