3 Weeks On, 3 Weeks Off

A while back, I had asked for advice on a cycle with the gear I have. Bushy had suggested 3/3 cycle with OT and Var. I know Bushy’s having some issues (Good luck, Bushy!), but does anyone have any ideas what the 3 weeks off would entail? Clomid/Nolva, etc.?

Also, how many times could this be done consecutively without too much trouble? Thanks in advance to all of the knowledgable folks here!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think you just did answer for Bushy! Cheeky sod… :wink:

About this cycle - what would be the thinking behind this, i mean - doesnt OT give much suppression (i know var doesnt), and with 3 weeks… the hypo isnt shut down… so would one repeat the cycle of 3/3 maybe 3 times? for 18 weeks, with 9 of those ‘on’? Or maybe even for a long time… say a year - it is still only 50% on…

Also… i know that dbol isnt too suppressive either, so could that be used too for more of a kick? Say a highish dose of 30-40mg but only taken in the AM on rising… so as not to affect the natural cycle (as per Bill Roberts)

What do you think Alt?

Brook

Well, here’s the original thread.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2248020

I’m trying to find some Test other than the Nebido, but I’m not having any luck. It’s kind of hard to describe my situation, but injectables is going to be very difficult and risky for me… Not that I don’t want to do them, I would rather, in fact, but what I have now are the orals. So, I’m trying to make do with what I have.

I have tried a lot of different things with anabolics in the last many years. However I am going to be honest, no matter what anyone thinks, and say what has worked best for me.
I get the best results on fairly low doses ie. 300 mgs of test w/ 300 mgs of deca, for long period of time, chANGING THE DRUGS EVERY 8 WEEKS OR SO.

My diet is pretty much perfect though and I think that may be why I get away with fairly low doses. I have tried 1500mgs of test a week and all that happened was I got zits all over my arms and back, while I did not grow any more than on 300mgs.
The thing most will not agree with is I only come off for 12-16 weeks a year. I do get blood tests every 3 months but I know many still will not agree with this.

But, I am not trying to please anyone just pass on what has worked best for me. You can take it or leave it.

[quote] Brook wrote:
I think you just did answer for Bushy! Cheeky sod… :wink:

About this cycle - what would be the thinking behind this, i mean - doesnt OT give much suppression (i know var doesnt), and with 3 weeks… the hypo isnt shut down… so would one repeat the cycle of 3/3 maybe 3 times? for 18 weeks, with 9 of those ‘on’? Or maybe even for a long time… say a year - it is still only 50% on…

Also… i know that dbol isnt too suppressive either, so could that be used too for more of a kick? Say a highish dose of 30-40mg but only taken in the AM on rising… so as not to affect the natural cycle (as per Bill Roberts)

What do you think Alt?

Brook[/quote]

So, would the Dbol be in place of the Tbol? Would I need to be concerned about bloat with Dbol, or would the Var take care of that?

Bloat and d-bol come hand in hand so yes i bloat like a freakin sow on the stuff.

Sueeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee!!!

if u really want to control this and dont want to eat perfect get some aldactone and take a low dose ie.12.5mgs(1/2 a pill) ed while on the d-bol. I have done this and it works great for conroling bloat from d-bol, anadrol ect. Also aldactone is very mild so u shouldn’t get any rebound when stopping esp. on 12.5 mgs.

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Bloat and d-bol come hand in hand so yes i bloat like a freakin sow on the stuff.

Sueeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee!!![/quote]

“But, I am not trying to please anyone just pass on what has worked best for me. You can take it or leave it.”

Joeblow, I know I’m not only one that wants to read REAL feedback and not “what’s supposed to be said”! So I appreciate yours.

Are those 12-16 off weeks in one shot or spread betweeb many cycles?

As for the OP, short cycles are “controversial”. The thing to really see IMO, if it’s you RETAIN the gains from one mini-cycle to the next.
If you keep a permanent a couple pounds from each and do 5-8 three weekers, that’d be 10-16 “real” lean mass gain in a year!

Awesome right? But in reality many gain 5-12 pounds in a few weeks, but pretty much lose it all soon after. So for many it’s a yo yo up and down useless thing. Watch out for that IMHO.

[quote]SwD wrote:
“But, I am not trying to please anyone just pass on what has worked best for me. You can take it or leave it.”

Joeblow, I know I’m not only one that wants to read REAL feedback and not “what’s supposed to be said”! So I appreciate yours.

Are those 12-16 off weeks in one shot or spread betweeb many cycles?

As for the OP, short cycles are “controversial”. The thing to really see IMO, if it’s you RETAIN the gains from one mini-cycle to the next.
If you keep a permanent a couple pounds from each and do 5-8 three weekers, that’d be 10-16 “real” lean mass gain in a year!

Awesome right? But in reality many gain 5-12 pounds in a few weeks, but pretty much lose it all soon after. So for many it’s a yo yo up and down useless thing. Watch out for that IMHO.

[/quote]
The off time is four weeks here four weeks there. Not 12-16 week straight.