3 Weeks Into Test E Cycle

Im currently on my first cycle of test enth 600mg/week. I already had a little bit gyno before starting but I’ve noticed my nipples getting a bit puffy which made me paranoid. I’ve started taking 2.5mg letrozole EOD starting today. How long would you recommend taking this for then what would I need to take after coming off the letro? I’ve got nolva and clomid atm as this is what I was gonna use for my PCT

Also if gyno was to worsen if I already had it, would I get the itchy/puffy nips or would it just get worse with no feelings?

Cheers

I’d quarter those pills. You likely don’t need the dose for women with breast cancer. I’d probably only take it twice a week to start. I’d also go with adex or asin over letro.

I just didn’t want this to worsen. Should I start taking nolvadex after letro until end of cycle? Then just clomid by itself for PCT.

If your only issue is gyno, nolva is better to use than an AI IMO. You likely don’t need a lot. I’d try something like 10 mg/day.

2 Likes

Okay no worries cheers, I’ll give it a go. Would I take nolvadex for the rest of cycle, come off nolva when my cycle is finished then take clomid for a PCT?

I’m gonna do a 12 week cycle.

Also is is nolva known to hinder gains? Just came across a lot of conflicting info when looking into it

See if the 10 mg/day resolves your gyno. If that works, try 10 mg EOD.

Additionally, you may just be going through a period as your body adapts. You could try to come off the Nolva after a few weeks and see how you do. You can always go back on if you think you’re getting gyno symptoms.

You should still be able to use Nolva for PCT. Just wait 3 weeks after your last Test shot. For that use a higher dose (than for the gyno prevention). You can use Clomid too. Most seem to prefer Nolva only over the combo, or Clomid only. They kinda do similar things, so you probably don’t need both. If you want a stronger PCT, run it longer vs using two drugs or lots of one drug. I know a dude that came off of 18 months of Tren. He didn’t use high doses or both Nolva and Clomid. Just ran the PCT longer while tapering down the SERM.

2 Likes

Do you get gyno symptoms like itchy/puffy nipples and tenderness if you already have gyno from the past?

I’ve never dealt with gyno. IIRC, it is more likely to have issues if you got it in puberty or as a baby.

Don’t get too in your head about it. A lot of guys play with their nips so much on their first cycle they get itchy from that haha. I’d just start the Nolva, and see if that works for you (it should with Test only).

I’ve seen that it can lower IGF-1, but you’re taking a large dose of test so it shouldn’t matter