3 Weeks In

I wouldnt be able to filter them out, without taking out testosterone, if they were bad i would have to stop taking it completely, there to amny particles, im talking like 30 little pieces floating around.

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:
I wouldnt be able to filter them out, without taking out testosterone, if they were bad i would have to stop taking it completely, there to amny particles, im talking like 30 little pieces floating around.[/quote]

well the filters will not filter out your test. If you can’t suck the particles into a syringe then you can suck oil into the syringe and leave the particles in there. Then attach a whatman to that syringe and filter the oil into a new sterile vial

but if I were in your shoes…

I’d toss it. 30 pieces of anything floating around is not good…unless the test crashed, but still I’d probably just chuck it and pick up some more.

Alright 8 of my 10 weeks are up with sustanon 250, it was pretty depressing opening my third vial and finding that the third one had no floating crystals in it. Even though it was a risk i believe it did work, in the last 8 weeks i went from 225lbs to 247lbs and my body fat went from 16% to 15%. Were these the kind of results you all saw from sustanon 250? I inject EOD for stable levels.

There are never exact number as far as result predictions go, but 22 pounds and -1% BF sound great to me. Good work.

Vent the vial and heat in the oven and see if the particles go away. 200 F is hot enough. And by venting I mean put a new needle in the top to vent air out.

If the particles dissolve back into the product then it had just slightly crashed and is likley ok to use again.

If its anything else floating in there then filter it or throw it away.