T Nation

3 Weeks In

Im three weeks in to my 10 week cycle of sustanon 250, I’ve gained 13 lbs and am noticably stronger in the gym. My only concern is that the sustanon I am shooting has these little white things floating around in the liquid, though none of it gets in the needle so i doesnt get into me. Im trying to figure out what the hell the stuff is floating inside my only thought is that when you break the seal to open the vial its just some sealant that breaks off into the sustanon. What are your thoughts?

13 lbs in 3 weeks is a lot of weight from sust.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
13 lbs in 3 weeks is a lot of weight from sust.[/quote]

Great post.

Stellar input.

OP

Are you using amps? Cus I’m not sure what you mean by breaking the seal to open a vial…

I have seen pieces of rubber break off from the stopper, but not multiple pieces like you describe. They aren’t air bubbles right?

To be more specific, ( Im looking at the packaging and bottle) The Package is Euro Sustanon 250 mg, It has a Halographic sticker on the top that says valid security. It came in 10 cc little bottle, see i thought it was the stoppped like you said, but i looked at the other vials that i had (2 more cause im doing 30 cc’s) and they have this white stuff floating around in them as well before i even break the stopper.

Im not using ampules its like a platic seal that i penetrate with the needle then draw out of the bottle.

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:
Im not using ampules its like a platic seal that i penetrate with the needle then draw out of the bottle.[/quote]

I see.

Post a pic if you want.

Is the oil cloudy, in general, or is just clear with stuff in it?

wait you stick a needle through plastic to draw the oil out?

I’m with Bonez in that I’m not really following whats going on. If you post a pic maybe everybody can be of better help.

[quote]The Phantom wrote:

I’m with Bonez in that I’m not really following whats going on. If you post a pic maybe everybody can be of better help.[/quote]

He’s gotta be talking about the rubber stopper.

It’s a common ten ml vial from what I gather. Still have no idea what could be floating in the oil.

OP

Im just tossing out ideas so don’t blame me if you do this and fuck up your gear or yourself.

You can vent the vial by sticking a needle only in the top and heat it for an hour or so. Low heat, maybe 100 degrees F. If the particles are crystalized hormone theres a chance it will dissolved.

If the particles aren’t hormone and it dissolves you risk injecting an unknown substance into your muscle. Not a good idea.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
The Phantom wrote:

I’m with Bonez in that I’m not really following whats going on. If you post a pic maybe everybody can be of better help.

He’s gotta be talking about the rubber stopper.

It’s a common ten ml vial from what I gather. Still have no idea what could be floating in the oil.

OP

Im just tossing out ideas so don’t blame me if you do this and fuck up your gear or yourself.

You can vent the vial by sticking a needle only in the top and heat it for an hour or so. Low heat, maybe 100 degrees F. If the particles are crystalized hormone theres a chance it will dissolved.

If the particles aren’t hormone and it dissolves you risk injecting an unknown substance into your muscle. Not a good idea. [/quote]

x2

please clarify the stopper you are sticking the needle through. Is it rubber, or plastic? Not to be a dick but I’ve seen some dumb stuff regaurding steroid use and maybe you just forgot to flip the plastic top off. lol I hope that isn’t the case but I’m tossing out ideas.

if the particles are the same color as whatever it is your jabbing the needle through then most likely you wont have a problem as long as you don’t suck up a piece and inject it.

if it is crystallized hormone as Bonez said then reheating will probably do the trick.

if it is something foreign than you have the choice to try and reheat and risk infection, toss the vial, or continue doing what your doing and hope you don’t get a problem.

what size needle are you drawing the oil out with? IMO if it is under a 20g you are probably just making swiss cheese out of your stopper and problem solved. Not saying an 18g or so needle can’t be used with no problems, but your avg person is probably going to have chunks floating in the vial from an 18g used to draw.

Yeah like Bonez said, its the standard 10 ml vial, i pulled off the plastic and am putting the needle through the rubber to pull out the sustanon. No the particles are white but are to big to get through the needle so i cannot inject them. I’m avoiding them, i just dont know what they are and wondered if this has happend to anyone else, as far is if i think the sustanon is fuked up i dont think so because i am seeing results but I dont want to be further hurting myself if the contents are bad.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
13 lbs in 3 weeks is a lot of weight from sust.

Great post.

Stellar input.

Haha,my bad.I was thinking out loud i guess.

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:
Yeah like Bonez said, its the standard 10 ml vial, i pulled off the plastic and am putting the needle through the rubber to pull out the sustanon. No the particles are white but are to big to get through the needle so i cannot inject them. I’m avoiding them, i just dont know what they are and wondered if this has happend to anyone else, as far is if i think the sustanon is fuked up i dont think so because i am seeing results but I dont want to be further hurting myself if the contents are bad.[/quote]

Well if you are three weeks in and haven’t experienced any injection problems, my amateur advice would be to continue with what you are doing.

QUE?! White particles, rubber stopper, stellar input in regards to a rather bland post! WHAT LUNACY! Don’t like Sustanon never have never will. Congrats on the weight gain

[quote]Turbo Mysterio wrote:
QUE?! White particles, rubber stopper, stellar input in regards to a rather bland post! WHAT LUNACY! Don’t like Sustanon never have never will. Congrats on the weight gain[/quote]

What?

sust. alone and 13 lbs in three weeks, thats great. test alone usually doent result in those kind of gains so enjoy. Be sure to rotate the injection sites. Good luck

[quote] Brook wrote:
Turbo Mysterio wrote:
QUE?! White particles, rubber stopper, stellar input in regards to a rather bland post! WHAT LUNACY! Don’t like Sustanon never have never will. Congrats on the weight gain

What?[/quote]

Check the post history.

This is a rather intelligible one. lol

[quote]csman wrote:
sust. alone and 13 lbs in three weeks, thats great. test alone usually doent result in those kind of gains so enjoy. Be sure to rotate the injection sites. Good luck[/quote]

sustanon is just TEST alone.

its just a blend of tests from fast to insanely slow esters.

13lbs sounds about right being that some is probably water from the fast ester test kicking in.

also depends on how big the OP is and how many cycles he’s done.

13 lb gain is not uncommon at all with this product in a few weeks time.

That being said I would never use a product with unknown particles floating around in it.

Get some .22 filters, some sealed sterile vials and a few 50 mls syringes and filter the product.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
13 lb gain is not uncommon at all with this product in a few weeks time.

That being said I would never use a product with unknown particles floating around in it.

Get some .22 filters, some sealed sterile vials and a few 50 mls syringes and filter the product.[/quote]

Very good advice wrt filtering LillGuy; you beat me to it.

OP, I’d be scared of the even smaller particles that you aren’t able to see at this point in time.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Brook wrote:
Turbo Mysterio wrote:

What?

Check the post history.

This is a rather intelligible one. lol [/quote]

WHAT? lol