3 Weeks in on 2nd Cycle

Whats up fellas? Im new here to T-Nation, thought I would introduce myself.
I am 6’2"
33 years old
240lbs
Im currently doing a 3x10 routine. I just stopped the 5/3/1 routine, it was successful but I needed to change it up a bit. I want to put on some mass, but I want it to come on slowly so Im experimenting with lower dosages. Anyways, on to the cycle info.

Wk 1-19 test E 250mg wk
Wk 1-15 deca 400mg wk
Wk 1-19 prami .25mg eod for a week
.5mg eod (ed if needed)
Wk 1-19 adex .25mg eod
Wk 3-21 500iu hcg wk
Wk 20-21 aromasin 25mg ed
Wk1-4 tbol 40mg ed
Wk 16-19 1mg ed keto b4 bed
Wk 16-19 15mg ed albuterol
Wk 16-19 50mg ed win
PCT
Wk22 clomid 100mg ed
Wk22 nolva 40mg ed
Wk23-25 Clomid 50mg ed
Wk23-25 Nolva 20mg ed

While Im on cycle I will be supplementing fish oil, liver aid and milk thistle. Im taking quite a bit of these, but Im a belt and suspenders kinda guy. Im sure I forgot some things so I will edit as needed. Hope to make some new friends here. Or get flamed and never come back ha ha

Good Luck with it. What was your first cycle? What kind of gains did you see from it? This cycle is pretty extensive lol.

1st cycle was 500mg test e wk 1-14
I added tbol on week 5 and 6 at 80 mg ed, too much for me. I also was overdosing on bcaa by accident, so I felt like crap for like 2 weeks. I started that cycle at 210 and ended it at 240. I turned up the cals to 3200 at the begininng of the cycle. Lots of muscle gained, lots of fat too. I learned that lesson the hard way, Im going to come up in weight slow and steady from here on out

30lbs is awesome for a first cycle. Im starting my first cycle tomorrow 500mg test e/wk. Hopefully I will have results similar to yours

Slow and steady is the best way.

Why are you switching from adex to aro at the end?

[quote]Magical wrote:
I added tbol on week 5 and 6 at 80 mg ed, too much for me. I also was overdosing on bcaa by accident, so I felt like crap for like 2 weeks. I started that cycle at 210 and ended it at 240. I turned up the cals to 3200 at the begininng of the cycle. Lots of muscle gained, lots of fat too. I learned that lesson the hard way, Im going to come up in weight slow and steady from here on out[/quote]

Welcome Bro! 30 lbs on the first run is nice even if you added some fat. 3200 cal isn’t that high for a guy that’s at your height, weight and I’m assuming years of training. You have to feed the fire. How was your F/C/P ratio? Maybe tweak that and keep your total cal up. Bet you felt like a brick shithouse didn’t you?

[quote]MetalGear01 wrote:
Slow and steady is the best way.

Why are you switching from adex to aro at the end?[/quote]

I had a tough time with estrogen rebound on the 1st cycle. So instead of leaving the estrogen to float around Im going to kill it with aromasin

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]Magical wrote:
I added tbol on week 5 and 6 at 80 mg ed, too much for me. I also was overdosing on bcaa by accident, so I felt like crap for like 2 weeks. I started that cycle at 210 and ended it at 240. I turned up the cals to 3200 at the begininng of the cycle. Lots of muscle gained, lots of fat too. I learned that lesson the hard way, Im going to come up in weight slow and steady from here on out[/quote]

Welcome Bro! 30 lbs on the first run is nice even if you added some fat. 3200 cal isn’t that high for a guy that’s at your height, weight and I’m assuming years of training. You have to feed the fire. How was your F/C/P ratio? Maybe tweak that and keep your total cal up. Bet you felt like a brick shithouse didn’t you?[/quote]

Thanks man. Actually it was 3800 cals, I wrote that on memory. But it was laid out like this:
3869 calories per day
405g protein
317g carbs
103g fat

On 500mg of test I felt like a monster. Libido was like I was 15 years old again. Boners all day

[quote]Magical wrote:

[quote]Magical wrote:

Welcome Bro! 30 lbs on the first run is nice even if you added some fat. 3200 cal isn’t that high for a guy that’s at your height, weight and I’m assuming years of training. You have to feed the fire. How was your F/C/P ratio? Maybe tweak that and keep your total cal up. Bet you felt like a brick shithouse didn’t you?[/quote]

Thanks man. Actually it was 3800 cals, I wrote that on memory. But it was laid out like this:
3869 calories per day
405g protein
317g carbs
103g fat

On 500mg of test I felt like a monster. Libido was like I was 15 years old again. Boners all day[/quote]

That’s almost 2g of protein/bw. I assume you are taking a protein powder? I would have a bitch of a time keeping my carbs down to 300g, I have no will power.

[quote]Magical wrote:

[quote]Magical wrote:

3869 calories per day
405g protein
317g carbs
103g fat

On 500mg of test I felt like a monster. Libido was like I was 15 years old again. Boners all day[/quote]

That’s almost 2g of protein/bw. I assume you are taking a protein powder? I would have a bitch of a time keeping my carbs down to 300g, I have no will power.
[/quote]

Yeah bro I was doing 2 -3 shakes a day and eating a shitload of chicken breast. And yeah, energy levels werent very high with the lower carbs

Alright fellas, figured I would give a little update on the cycle. Ive changed a few things up since the first post

Wk 1-19 test E 250mg wk (I recently upped this dose to 500mg, fuck it)
Wk 1-15 deca 400mg wk
Wk 1-19 prami .25mg eod (I upped this to .5mg ed due to ding dong problems)
Wk 1-19 adex .25mg eod
Wk 3-21 500iu hcg wk
Wk1-4 tbol 40mg ed
Wk 1-19 test E 250mg wk
Wk 1-15 deca 400mg wk
Wk 1-19 prami .25mg eod for a week
.5mg eod (ed if needed)
Wk 1-19 adex .25mg eod
Wk 3-21 500iu hcg wk
Wk1-4 tbol 40mg ed (this felt great, wish I was still on it)

I dont know if I feel like doing all of this
Wk 16-19 1mg ed keto b4 bed
Wk 16-19 50mg ed win Wk 16-19 1mg ed keto b4 bed
Wk 16-19 50mg ed win

I added 350mg wk NPP. it should be kicking in soon