3 Week Cycle

I will be doing a longer cycle in the near future, but for now I’ve decided another “shorty” suits my situation quite well.

Here’s the cycle:

weeks 1-3
test prop 150mg EOD (150mg ED for the first 3 days)
winstrol 50mg ED
dbol 30mg ED

PCT
week 4
nolva 20mg ED

I understand anadrol is better with winstrol, but I don’t have any and I don’t want any either. Last time it made me feel very, very ill.

Pretty basic, does anyone want to add anything?

Cheers

Dave

HIGHER DOSES!

[quote] Brook wrote:
HIGHER DOSES![/quote]

Really? That’s 3.255g of AAS, so just over 1 gram per week…

I could up the dbol to 40mg and move the test up to 175mg EOD comfortably…

It is 3 weeks though - I was under the impression that the shorter cycles used higher doses of short estered compounds.

If it is like the others you have done and they are working (looks like they are) - then dont listen to me!

But i personally would choose a high dose for a 3 week blitz, even though i respond better than many IME…

Like the 2on, 4 off cycles… y’know?

I’m not arguing about making it high or not… I thought what I had posted was high! lol.

What kind of doses would you run with the above compounds?

I’m curious, do you think the short intense cycles will prevent aromatization and gyno effects as well as testicular atrophy?

Seems like it might since 3 weeks is barely enough for your body to start shuting off it’s own T production.

Hmmm, maybe a 3 week on, 2 week PCT, two week rest, then repeat?

Lets see - without going crazy…

test prop 100mg EOD
winstrol 50mg ED
dbol 50mg ED

thats still only 1.4g… thats NOTHING! :confused:

I have decided to do a high dose cycle which will have around 1.2g/wk x 12 with the first 4-6 weeks being 1.5g/wk.

This IS high for me… usually use anywhere from 500-1000 over 2-3 compounds, these days which is including Mesterolone.

So considering that - it isnt high for a 3 week blitz FOR ME.

What do you normally do?

What are your longer cycles like?

Brook

[quote]MightyMaus wrote:
I’m curious, do you think the short intense cycles will prevent aromatization and gyno effects as well as testicular atrophy?

Seems like it might since 3 weeks is barely enough for your body to start shuting off it’s own T production.

Hmmm, maybe a 3 week on, 2 week PCT, two week rest, then repeat?[/quote]

According to ‘the man’ Bill Roberts:

“…For the first two weeks of the cycle, only the hypothalamus is inhibited, and it produces much less LHRH as a result of the high levels of sex hormones it senses. The pituitary is not inhibited at all: in fact, it is actually sensitized, and will respond to LHRH (if any is provided) even moreso than normally. After TWO WEEKS however, the pituitary also becomes inhibited, and even if LHRH is provided, the pituitary will produce little or no LH. This then is a deeper type of inhibition. After this point, there seems to be no definite further “switching point” where inhibition again becomes deeper and harder to reverse. As a general rule, I would say that there seems to be little difference between using AAS for 3 weeks vs. 8 weeks: recovery is about the same either way…”

Brook and Roberts :wink:

[quote] Brook wrote:
MightyMaus wrote:

Hmmm, maybe a 3 week on, 2 week PCT, two week rest, then repeat?

According to ‘the man’ Bill Roberts:

“…For the first two weeks of the cycle, only the hypothalamus is inhibited, and it produces much less LHRH as a result of the high levels of sex hormones it senses. The pituitary is not inhibited at all: in fact, it is actually sensitized, and will respond to LHRH (if any is provided) even moreso than normally. After TWO WEEKS however, the pituitary also becomes inhibited, and even if LHRH is provided, the pituitary will produce little or no LH. This then is a deeper type of inhibition. After this point, there seems to be no definite further “switching point” where inhibition again becomes deeper and harder to reverse. As a general rule, I would say that there seems to be little difference between using AAS for 3 weeks vs. 8 weeks: recovery is about the same either way…”

Brook and Roberts ;)[/quote]

Hmmm, What about doing an intense does every other week (EOW)? In theory that should keep the hypothalamus from ever inhibiting. Perhaps use a mild dose of HCG throughout?

I think this really is the future of Steroids. I’m willing to experiment on myself this fall/winter with a “bursting” cycle if we can work one out.

According to Bill, HCG is only needed every 3 weeks to prevent testicular atrophy…

EOW wont give enough time ‘on’ to give a growth response.

2 weeks on only gives a few lbs - 2-5lbs… and in order for the results of an 8-10 week cycle to be comparable, the cycle needs to be repeated 6 times i think he says.

Plus i think there are 2 weeks on, plus one week done with either an oral in the morning, or primobolan, which do not suppress much. This gives the time needed to make SOME gains.

As we all already know - Shutdown in enevitable, until there are SARMS, we have to live with this. Even then possibly too!

J

[quote] Brook wrote:
Lets see - without going crazy…

test prop 100mg EOD
winstrol 50mg ED
dbol 50mg ED

thats still only 1.4g… thats NOTHING! :confused:

I have decided to do a high dose cycle which will have around 1.2g/wk x 12 with the first 4-6 weeks being 1.5g/wk.

This IS high for me… usually use anywhere from 500-1000 over 2-3 compounds, these days which is including Mesterolone.

So considering that - it isnt high for a 3 week blitz FOR ME.

What do you normally do?

What are your longer cycles like?

Brook[/quote]

The oral doses are perfect for 2 on 2 off - tis what i am doing now and im getting hyooooooooge haha

what happened?

[quote]MightyMaus wrote:

Hmmm, maybe a 3 week on, 2 week PCT, two week rest, then repeat?[/quote]

Don’t think for a minute that a shorty will prevent a high dose of AAS from giving you gyno effects. I am not a vet, but have done quite a few short cycles, and they all went fine and dandy until I tried my first injectable with a high dose. At about 1200mg of AAS in, I got signs of gyno. This was at only the 3rd shot into the cycle. Test phenylprop/masteron mix.

Nothing earth shattering about the compounds but having 1200mg injected into my body in a period of around 5 days was all it took to send me to see the gynofairy. It sucked big time. I did have some other issues with the gear as well, cellulitis flare up along with a crazy resting heart rate of 100 as a result of that. Needless to say, I stopped the cycle immediately and after procuring some nolva got the gyno under control.

Just wanted to make that crystal clear to you that if you are prone, you’ll get it, unless you are very careful and use an AI right out of the gate.

Having said all that, I agree that they rock and produce excellent and easier to keep gains than a longer cycle, unless you finish one of those with a stasis taper. Just my opinion though. I always followed Bill Roberts mode of limiting the shorty to only two weeks, with 2-4 off, then another one or two more in the same way. Brook has it all right there for you courtesy the Bill man.

ToneBone

[quote] Brook wrote:
what happened?[/quote]

I messed up the post, lol.

What happened to my edit?

Well I just said that I did in fact run the same cycle later at a lower dose, roughly half, and it went great.
Stretched it out to 3 weeks with no problems in recovery either for what that’s worth.

ToneBone

Wow, thanks for all of the responses everyone.

I think I’d like to use 175mg test prop EOD as the “base” and then up my orals to get a decent level of AAS in.

I find anything over 2ml EOD to be quite uncomfortable (test prop, that is) and I find it actually hinders my training so much I may as well not be doing the cycle.

I cannot for the life of me pin the ventroglute site (on myself) but if I could I may up the injectable dosage.

Realistically I could go up to around 180-200mg AAS per day, for 3 weeks. I would be running letro throughout, and tapering off afterwards for about 2 weeks. What’s the concensus on this?