T Nation

3 Streamers

You know when you’re taking a whiz and your pee shoots 3 directions at once? What causes that? It happens to me rarely but after an embarrasing incident in a mens restroom I’m curious to find out more about this condition. I can’t be the only one this happens to!

Usually happens after you blow your load. You weren;t wacking it in the mens room were ya. That could be embarassing to if someone caught you.
:slight_smile: Groove

yea its called burst mode, set your penis to sniper mode, more precise that way

Yeah, I agree with Groove. Next time, to avoid this embarassment, walk over to the sink first, pull out your manhood, and discretely wash it off with soap and warm water and then pat it dry with a paper towel. Plus, the “semi-wood” the warm water will cause will be sure to impress those at the urinals beside you when you relieve yourself.

Ever see the movie Me, Myself and Irene: “Why am I peeing like I had sex all night?!” Hilarious.

Its called viper piss.

Now that was some funny stuff.

Just make sure a woman’s purse isn’t sitting by the toilet when you get this disease.

Maybe you have some lent in your penis hole? Or maybe it’s a pubic hair cutting the flow? Or maybe a small piece of penis skin by the opening that is causing it to hose all over the place. I’m sure many have experienced this at one time or another.

I had a friend who did that. All the time. He pierced his foreskin.

“Maybe you have some lent in your penis hole?”

You do realize you’ve just insulted many a Catholic, don’t you? :slight_smile: