T Nation

3 Story Leap to Save Son

http://gma.yahoo.com/mom-risks-paralysis-saving-son-burning-building-180014620--abc-news-parenting.html

A day after Mother’s Day, but so damn bad ass.

S

Apartment fires are brutal. This woman is a grade A badass though; this is just incredible.

Damn

She had zero choice in the matter, either leap or face certain death and burn alive so it was pretty much her only option. Talk about a terrifying situation

Bad ass indeed.

james

[quote]Tinashun wrote:
She had zero choice in the matter, either leap or face certain death and burn alive so it was pretty much her only option. Talk about a terrifying situation[/quote]

Reminds me of the people that had to jump out of the WTC on 9/11. What a shitty feeling that must be.

NOW that is hard core

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
now THAT is hard core[/quote]
ftfy

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Tinashun wrote:
She had zero choice in the matter, either leap or face certain death and burn alive so it was pretty much her only option. Talk about a terrifying situation[/quote]

Reminds me of the people that had to jump out of the WTC on 9/11. What a shitty feeling that must be. [/quote]

… and as Matt Lauer said later, “They must have realized it was their best option.”

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Tinashun wrote:

Reminds me of the people that had to jump out of the WTC on 9/11. What a shitty feeling that must be. [/quote]

… and as Matt Lauer said later, “They must have realized it was their best option.”[/quote]

It takes a lot of courage to act in a situation like that.

I really hope she makes a full recovery.