3 Shots In...

So, I’m only 3 250iu EOD shots into HCG. Obviously, not enough time for my “boys” to bounce back to normal size, but I have noticed a couple of immediate effects…

1. Overall mood was immediately affected.

2. For some reason, I sleep much better and wake up refreshed on my own without an alarm clock. This was also immediate.

3. Appetite = GONE. Seriously, I’ve heard of the HCG diet stuff and have heard that it has an impact on appetite and that’s why it’s used, but this is crazy. I have make sure to get enough protein and overall calories throughout the day. The day after my first shot, it was 3:30pm before I realized that I had not eaten lunch and was still not hungry.

Has anyone else experienced the appetite suppression side of HCG with such a small dose of 250 EOD?

Mood - I noticed several positive effects on mood, libido, and penile sensitivity, after adding hCG into the mix. Some guys don’t notice a lot of difference after adding it, but I sure did.

Sleep - No change after adding hCG. Just guessing, but adding hCG usually increases testosterone levels slightly, due to testicles starting to produce some of their own again. You could just be feeling the effects of this.

Appetite - No idea about this. Mine certainly didn’t decrease after adding hCG. If anything, it increased slightly. I think the whole hCG diet thing is mostly just hype to be honest, unless you’re taking a LOT of it, although others may have differing opinions.

hCG seems to improve the state of neural transmitters for some and effects can be quite strong sometimes.

Not seen anyone report that appetite effect before.

After searching the interwebs for a while, I found where others experienced the loss of appetite. However, this was a very short lived side effect for me. For the first 5 days, I’d forget to eat and had no appetite. I’ve completely leveled back off to my extremely hungry self…

At 250iu’s EOD, how long before my testicles make a rebound to their near original size? I’m still not used to these peanuts…

[quote]Maneframe150 wrote:
At 250iu’s EOD, how long before my testicles make a rebound to their near original size? I’m still not used to these peanuts…[/quote]

I believe that’s highly dependent on each individual. There’s a chance that your testes may never return fully to their former glory unfortunately.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Maneframe150 wrote:
At 250iu’s EOD, how long before my testicles make a rebound to their near original size? I’m still not used to these peanuts…[/quote]

I believe that’s highly dependent on each individual. There’s a chance that your testes may never return fully to their former glory unfortunately.[/quote]

Well, that’s scary. Is it more common that they do return?

It depends on how small they got and for how long they were that way.