3 questions

Fellow T-men,
I posted this before, but it got lost in the midst of all the other posts. I have 3 questions:

1. I’ve read that aluminium in anti-persperants can inhibit the absorption of magnesium. My question is by how much and would I have to switch to regular deoderant in order to get any affect from ZMA?

2. I’ve recently had shoulder surgery, would a testosterone booster such as Tribex help with healing?

3. How should I take ALA? I know 600 mg in divided doses is recomended but should I take it with meals, before meals, etc.?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Seriously guys, I need help with this.

Hey bro. All i know about aluminium is that it has been linked to alziemers desease. You can findaluminium free deoderant in organic food stores.
  The Tribex would'nt be a bad idea during the healing process.It probablly will speed things up a bit.
  As for the ALA,I don't know much about it, but taking it with food would probablly help it make it past the hydrochloric acid in your stomach.
  I hope that helped some.Just remember "herbavores ate well cause ther food didn't ever run".

What’s the link between aluminum and alzhimers?

Aluminum was thought to be linked with Alzheimers a few years ago. It was thought that the aluminum in aluminum pans would get into food that was cooked in the pans. Nobody ever found out for sure that it had anything to do with Alzheimers.

The link between aluminum and alzheimers is dubious,however aluminum is neuotoxic so limiting your exposure would be prudent.The main means of exposure seems to be oral but i avoid anti-perspirants to be safe.