T Nation

3 Options to Save My Cycle

Hi all,

I am running 500mg of Sust per week. This is my first cycle and like a retard have not been using an AI. I have had no issue until now, Im 8 weeks in with about 4 to go and am really feeling it. Majorly depressed feeling like I've got a bad flu always completely shattered and no motivation to go to the gym. Everything is suffering including my work etc. Ive done some research and it appears to be a case of high oestrogen. I have asked my guy about an AI but will take around 1-2 weeks to arrive by then my cycle will be nearly over.

He had some Letro and extra Nolva that he gave to me. Ive done some research and both have major positives and negatives. I also purchased a natural oestrogen blocker (I know i may get laughed at here) and was thinking of taking that.

My question is... which of the three options should i take to finish my cycle nice and strong and get rid of this constantly shitty feeling? cheers guys

[quote]Rocksolid1 wrote:
Hi all,

I am running 500mg of Sust per week. This is my first cycle and like a retard have not been using an AI. I have had no issue until now, Im 8 weeks in with about 4 to go and am really feeling it. Majorly depressed feeling like I’ve got a bad flu always completely shattered and no motivation to go to the gym. Everything is suffering including my work etc. Ive done some research and it appears to be a case of high oestrogen. I have asked my guy about an AI but will take around 1-2 weeks to arrive by then my cycle will be nearly over.

He had some Letro and extra Nolva that he gave to me. Ive done some research and both have major positives and negatives. I also purchased a natural oestrogen blocker (I know i may get laughed at here) and was thinking of taking that.

My question is… which of the three options should i take to finish my cycle nice and strong and get rid of this constantly shitty feeling? cheers guys[/quote]

what other symptoms do you have of high estrogen do you have? from what you’ve said, you could just have depressive issues…

I did start to get itchy nipples into week 3 which then stopped and are now slightly puppy not so bad id result in taking Letro but it could be a sign and also have slightly high BP.

And perhaps but I’ve never had issues before up until the last week or so Im generally feel good just around last week all of a sudden hit a wall trying to maintain the gym, eating and work etc. Kinda bummed out as this is my first cycle and from what i read and was told i was expecting mass increase in energy, motivated etc but this last week has been the complete opposite. Ive heard of post cycle depression but never on cycle??

It may be depressive but in my own mind i don’t think it is, so was going to try one of the three options to see if that improved anything. And i always thought depression was a direct side effect of high E anyway???

you’re going to be in a world of inconvenience if you go into PCT with high E

Yea I understand that, so what do you think I should do

For all intents and purposes your cycle is done. Your focus should be getting E2 under control before getting into PCT and not run into worse issues.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
For all intents and purposes your cycle is done. Your focus should be getting E2 under control before getting into PCT and not run into worse issues.[/quote]

Okay yes I understand I have to get my e2 under control but as my original question states… Which of the 3 methods I suggested would be best

The only AI available to you immediately is Letro so obviously you need to use this to bring E2 down.

You could take 10-20mg nolva per day to help clear up your nipples if they are a bit puffy. If you E2 is high then this will also protect you from gyno issues until you get it down.

You should get some blood test done to see exactly what is going on.

Have you seen this: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_pct_serm_dosing_in_this_forum_is_wrong

and the PCT thread: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct

??

[quote]Rocksolid1 wrote:

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
For all intents and purposes your cycle is done. Your focus should be getting E2 under control before getting into PCT and not run into worse issues.[/quote]

Okay yes I understand I have to get my e2 under control but as my original question states… Which of the 3 methods I suggested would be best [/quote]

DON’T be foolish and limit yourself to the 3 options you’ve outlined. This isn’t a game show where we all guess what’s behind door # 2
You didn’t do your homework going into this cycle and you have yet to read the stickies so conveniently put at the very front of all other posts
Read the stickies and grab a shovel to dig yourself out of the mess you created. A little effort goes a long way

I would personally get some aromasin and run it at 25mg a day until I felt normal