T Nation

3 Months Into Cycle, Now Having Low Mood/Tired/Etc. Why?

Started 3 months ago test cyp, have been underdosed maybe and i have been going with eather 300-500mg week, Now i have felt atleast whole last month that i have no interest in things, and things like that… tired… Took bloods 3 weeks ago and everything was perfect. Also my heardbeat is like 80-90, and when i woke up from bed and jump up is it more like 130-150 for 5-10 mins. Maybe my first 10ml vial was “good” and all others have been even more underdosed or something ? side note, i actually started lifting very heavy/hard from 8 years total break… When i started, all my anxiety and other symptoms went away in 2-3 days, i felt like i have energy and power of superman the first 5 weeks, now things are way different…

Explain your dosing schedule for the last three months. Like what has it been per week, from beginning to now?

It has been 1.2ml E5D my vial is 300mg/ml but to be honest, i think it is more like 200. So if it is 200mg/ml dose have been like 340. The first 10ml vial, all my shit symptoms went away, felt super great, was interested in things i have never been, energy was unbeliveble… every time i injected, i swet like 10-15 mins, this has not happen anymore in the last 2-3 vials… this is realy confusing… Also my Hemoglobin was 146, “have allways been in my life 160-170” 3 weeks ago, how the F… is that possible… ok, i have been drinking water like 3 liters a day, but no impact to Hb,hematocrit or anything. Also now having lost of appetite…

I have oily skins, so definately there is something test on it, very little acne, maybe 2-3 comes and goes away.

I am going to change it now Monday 1ml and thurdays 1ml. instead of E5D.

Are you taking anything else at all or just the test?

Just Test Cyp

Have you checked your blood pressure? Does your skin look extra tan? Like a reddish tint?

Hey, Nope, no redness, sometimes very little in chest. I have had propranolol over 7 years, so my bloodpressure kinda "cant’ get realy high.

What leads you to believe it’s 200mg/ml vs the stated 300mg/ml?

Many people reporting from it that it is very underdosed, Maybe the first vial was near the correct, i had good libido, dick solid hard, but that all has gone away, also i have no problems in my E2. And as a fact, No ones hemoglobin will go LOWER when injecting like 300-500mg test…

So you aren’t using an AI? Had to ask.

1 Like

Honestly, unless you bought your test by googling “buy illegal sterons” and just clicking on the first link it’s pretty unlikely that your test is underdosed enough to be noticeable.

1 Like

This all sounds like high E2 to me, from the oily skin to lethargy and mood.

Do you have any AI on hand? You should be able to find out pretty quickly.

How long did you plan to run this cycle for? Probably about time you thought about finishing it up and starting your PCT 3-4 weeks from now.

For you next cycle if you choose to do one, get your gear from a reputable source that has had reviews.

This is total fucking bullshit. I took 7 days off, and pinned 1ml/300mg, and monday i will pin again 1ml and then go lab take E2 and Test. I just slept 24 hours… I have no e2 symptomps, but lab will show tuesday how it is. I bet i have realy shit test, and lab results will show that… Like i said, the first 5 weeks when started, i had the power/motivation like a superman…

So, i did almost 4 month Cyp 500mg/week. Gear was underdosed, maybe the first 10ml vial had 200mg/ml… others way off. I just took Some bloodworks, but not SHBG and LH. My T-4v was 23 and TSH 4. Now my doctor thinks i have “low thyroid” problems. What i think, is that my LH is shut down or realy low, and thats why my TSH is 4, i cant tell the doctor that the test might be the reason for it. Also, i took Estradiol, not sensitive method, lab range here is 0.15 max. My was 0.39. Last injection taken week ago. Other bloodworks are completely fine and in perfect range. Today i will get my S-test results, i am very sure it is something realy low like 8-15 Nmol. For the Estradiol, i think it is little high because of Shit test gear ? does the E2 come down itself? Also i am planning to do full new cycle next week, With proprely dosed stuff. 500mg test week and kickstart it with Dbol 4 weeks like 20-30mg.

EDIT: What the hell, it happens it has not realy been so underdosed! just called about my S-test. It was 89.9 Nmol. Before bloodworks, i pinned Monday 1ml/300mg and 0.6ml Saturday. Then i went to take the Test 4 days after the injection… and 89.9 ? so what it has been if i would have taken it 24 hour after injection ?. Now the real question comes. Why i have been very tired/out of motivation and all For atleast last month ?? When i started cycle, i was like a superman 5-7 weeks, unbeliveble energy,motivation and nice gains. E2 0.39 not sensitive method is not so high…? is my head doing some things or what is this!

Even if it was underdosed test you have still run a cycle and shut your shit down. Let you body recover from the last one first before throwing a new cycle at it.

What the hell, it happens it has not realy been so underdosed! just called about my S-test. It was 89.9 Nmol. Before bloodworks, i pinned Monday 1ml/300mg and 0.6ml Saturday. Then i went to take the Test 4 days after the injection… and 89.9 ? so what it has been if i would have taken it 24 hour after injection ?. Now the real question comes. Why i have been very tired/out of motivation and all For atleast last month ?? When i started cycle, i was like a superman 5-7 weeks, unbeliveble energy,motivation and nice gains. E2 0.39 not sensitive method is not so high…? is my head doing some things or what is this!

I did tell you in one of your last threads I didn’t believe your test was underdosed for the reasons I suggested.

If your test is that high then your e2 is in the toilet. Are you taking an AI? I know I feel fucking terrible with low e2.

Nope im not taking Any AI. And it was like i said 0.39 estradiol. Lab range max is 0.15 here. Why i feel shit, and no motivation and no appetite and things like that ? been moth like this… :o

I exaggerated about the e2 a bit. Mine tends to ride higher then that while on cycle with similar T levels.

Honestly it could be anything. Whats your diet and training like? You can still burn yourself out on AAS and test cycles.