3 Months After Cycle

30yrs old, 6’3" 215lbs

its been 3 months after my 10weeks cycle of test sus 1ml e3d

i ran clomid 21days after cycle for 3 weeks,

the problem is i lost the drive for sex as i use to have,
should i run another clomid cycle? what you guys think?

i kept most of my gains, its just that little problem… help

thx

i have been looking into this…

i suffer from the same problems, and it is the keeping of the gains that gave it away for me.

i think it is prolactin. estrogen increases prolactin, and i think in some it REALLY causes a problem.

i would like to suggest using cabergoline, not the liquid, but spend the money and get the pills… dose at 0.25mg 2x/wk and increase to 0.5mg 2x/wk if you see no benefit. 4-6 weeks should do the trick iirc.

i have yet to try it - oh, i will dont worry - but i am sure it will help.

Just my opinion however… take this at your own risk ;p

JJ

what if I cant get a hold of cabergoline?

is this gonna go away by it self?

I was on a 12 week fisrt cycle, its been 3 months after my pct.

weeks 1-4 dbol —
wk1 5mg /day
wk2 10mg /day
wk3 15 mg/day
wk4 20mg /day
wks 5-12 sustanon 1ml e3d

my sus came late thats why started in wk5, this was a real a bad start for the fist cycle, source messed up.

21 days after cycle i stated clomid for 2 weeks, only had 20tabs 50mg
day 1 3 tabs
day 2-7 2 tabs
day 8 -14 1 tab a day

the problem is i lost some of my libido, but i thing my pct sucked, and im not completly the way i was before the cycle, also my motivation low, i can get more clomig and HCG but i just dont want to experiment without some pro opinion

[quote]bullman08 wrote:
I was on a 12 week fisrt cycle, its been 3 months after my pct.

weeks 1-4 dbol —
wk1 5mg /day
wk2 10mg /day
wk3 15 mg/day
wk4 20mg /day
wks 5-12 sustanon 1ml e3d

my sus came late thats why started in wk5, this was a real a bad start for the fist cycle, source messed up.

21 days after cycle i stated clomid for 2 weeks, only had 20tabs 50mg
day 1 3 tabs
day 2-7 2 tabs
day 8 -14 1 tab a day

the problem is i lost some of my libido, but i thing my pct sucked, and im not completly the way i was before the cycle, also my motivation low, i can get more clomig and HCG but i just dont want to experiment without some pro opinion

[/quote]

Its not very smart to start a cycle before all your gear and PCT is on hand.

Just saying thats running 101.

And Im going to say that you didnt run a heavy enough PCT for your cycle in my opinion, that is probably a pretty big factor here.

I generally like to run clomid and novla high to begin with for 2 weeks, then drop the clomid and run another 2 weeks of nolva tapering to a low dose.

I feel it helps with recovery alot, run a longer, higher dosed PCT, clomid needs to be dosed pretty high.

I used to have the craziest sex drive ever, didn’t need any recovery, 7-8 times a day easy.

On cycle is even worse, Im just on 24/7, but during PCT it pretty much drops to what is “normal”, the first couple days its takes a little work to get a boner, but after about 5 days its not a big deal.

This scared the shit out of me as it took almost 2 weeks to come back up to where it was before.

3 months is a really long time, I would go ahead and get some blood work done, check your values and talk to a doc.

It should be back by now, its not something you want to lose.