đŸȘ 3-Ingredient Cherry Cheesecake Cookies

That’s a great idea! Keep me posted on how it turns out.

1 Like

Made these last night. Since my body seems to reject all berries that aren’t avocados, and since avocado cheesecake sounded too California even for me, I ended up using a splash of cashew milk to give a little moisture to the mix.

The biggest flaw with this approach is it’s VERY hard to eat just one cookie.

Thanks for sharing this!

2 Likes

Ok, even bigger win: my kid likes these. Getting protein into that kid is a struggle. They have a future in ultra-marathons with how many carbs they can put away. But these got approval, so game on.

They seem to get better after a day or 2 in the fridge. Last pasta; it needs to sit.

1 Like

Whoa! That’s a huge compliment! A kid-approved recipe is a big deal. Thank you so much for sharing that!

I just had this conversation with Chris! All our protein desserts are better the next day. He wasn’t thrilled with the cookies that just came out of the oven, so I told him to wait six hours.

1 Like

Still waiting!

They’re alright. If you want them to be more exciting, just spread some cream cheese on.

In fairness, the same goes for me.

Uniformity is not my strength, but the taste is awesome

Me too, now that you put it that way! :joy:

Awesome job with those!

1 Like

It is nice to have these recipes, making these types of things definitely saves me from horrible decisions at the grocery store!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! I’m so glad to hear that! It makes my day to know you’ve tried and loved some of these recipes. :smiling_face: