3 Days A Week Consecutive Lifting

I need a good 3 days a week consecutive lifting routine for strength and mass. I have over 2 hours for all of these lifting sessions.

Can you guys suggest a good program?

Use a push/pull/lower setup.

Hit the compound movements- bench press, shoulder press, triceps exercise (if you want)

pulley row, DB row, pulldown, biceps exercise

squat, lunges, deadlifts

What have you been doing lately? that will determine your volume, but the 5-8 rep range would probably suit you best.

M/W/F hard n heavy

CHest/Delts/Tris
-Incline BB, Flat Db, Dips
-Laterals, DB Presses
-Skull Crushers/Dips (superset)

Back/Bis
-BB Rows, Chins, Deads
-DB Curls, BB Curls

Legs
-Squats, Stiff Leg Deads, Walking LUnges, Calves

S

Stu, looks good, he just needs it to be M/T/W for example, that routine would still work though.

btw- your back is looking crazy dude

To give you an example of what I do.a

I do alot of squats, deadlifts, and bench press.

I do clean and press, I haven’t been working much concentration lately.

All my machine pulls suck, but I’ve grown tremendously at my pull ups.

So, just for general information, the reason why I can only do three days a week consecutive, is the other 4 days I have work and boxing practice.

To give you an idea of the kind of other work I’m doing.

Will three days a week consecutive impede healing?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Stu, looks good, he just needs it to be M/T/W for example, that routine would still work though.

btw- your back is looking crazy dude[/quote]

For real dude. You are looking sick Stu. Are you cutting?

To the OP,

When I was younger I did a split that basically looked like this…

1. Chest/triceps/light-shoulders
  2. Legs/lower back
  3. Upper back/biceps

It worked great at the time, but in the last six years I’ve had to increase my recovery time and decrease workout volume.

Thanks guys, I’ve been cutting for a little over 2 months now, down about 10 lbs and actually pretty surprised myself by the pics -lol

OP- I listed the split I used when I was in grad school and had very little time to train. I’d get in and out of the gym un about 45 min - an hour, and able to eat every few hours due to the sedentary nature of my lifestyle at the time. Long story short, I put on some good size, finally broke 16" on my arms (which at the time, I thought I was finally hyoooooge! -lol), and had my strength really take off.

S