3 Day Template & Conditioning

Hi i am new to 531, I have done 3 cycles of BBB after buying the Ebook 531 and beyond, I deciding to go with that template ( I love the book by the way) I have but some good size on from it but it is brutal. I am 40yo and due to the volume of BBB, I have been getting some elbow issues from it, plus I have not been doing much conditioning due to that. So going to give the 3 day template ago, does this template look good to Go? Also what conditioning would go good with the template, I want to be activated not fatigued all the time. I was thinking of weighted vest walks 2 miles, any one had experience with it? and any advice on what weight vest would be best Thanks

Mon:
Bench: 531 1x Amrap Fsl
Inc press: 5x5
BB Row: 4x10

Weds:
Squat: 531
SSB 5X5
Chins 4x10

Fri:
Deadlift 531 1xAmrap Fsl
OHP 531 1xAmrap Fsl
Row 4x10

Assistance:
Hypers
Ab wheel
Curls
Push downs

It looks ok but why not go with one of Jim’s full body 3 day a week programs.

Google Breaking Bad 5/3/1. 3 days one week and the next 2 days per week with conditioning. Also check out Beyond 1.1-1.4 from this site which I am about to run for the second time which is 3 days a week.

[quote]leef1976 wrote:
Hi i am new to 531, I have done 3 cycles of BBB after buying the Ebook 531 and beyond, I deciding to go with that template ( I love the book by the way) I have but some good size on from it but it is brutal. I am 40yo and due to the volume of BBB, I have been getting some elbow issues from it, plus I have not been doing much conditioning due to that. So going to give the 3 day template ago, does this template look good to Go? Also what conditioning would go good with the template, I want to be activated not fatigued all the time. I was thinking of weighted vest walks 2 miles, any one had experience with it? and any advice on what weight vest would be best Thanks

Mon:
Bench: 531 1x Amrap Fsl
Inc press: 5x5
BB Row: 4x10

Weds:
Squat: 531
SSB 5X5
Chins 4x10

Fri:
Deadlift 531 1xAmrap Fsl
OHP 531 1xAmrap Fsl
Row 4x10

Assistance:
Hypers
Ab wheel
Curls
Push downs
[/quote]

There are dozens of proven 3 day templates - use one of them before you make your own.

Forgot to add, you could also run BBB over a 3 day week. The 4th day is carried over to the 2nd week and so fourth! Takes 4 weeks to do a cycle but that doesn’t matter.

Advice took jim, going to go with the 3 day full body template as writen in beyond ebook below. One Question jim can i replace low bar squating with SSB squats, as my elbows are beaten up at the mo…Also what weight vest would you recommend to start of with for conditioning? Tnx

Mon
Squat DL
Bench 531
Rows 5x10

Weds
Squat 531
DB press 5x10
Rows 5x10

Fri
Squat Dl
Deadlift 531
Press 531

Thanks for the advice mite have a look at that…after a few cycles of the full body template