3 Day Split Workout Routine

[quote]funckygarcon wrote:

[quote]Quiet Warrior wrote:

Read the stickies in the beginners section

ah and by the way, this section has go its own sticky threads as well:

Have fun[/quote]

some valuable information there, thank you very much, however i didn’t find what i was looking for: a 3 day split routine to gain lean muscles (not bulky)
[/quote]
Lean muscle mass, not bulky? OP you know that if it was that easy to get bulky most of the users on Tnation would be muscular 300pound studs after 2 months of training?
I guess you have been brain washed a little bit by the media, especially by flex magazines and Abercrombie commercials.
If you eat, rest and train 100% right you might get a very pleasant looking, muscular 180pound body in a year. So dont worry about getting too bulky. Thats like saying: I want to get rich but I do not wnat to have too much money.
Thus the irritation your post caused here. If you are searching for a 3 day split the best way is too use the “search” function.
Look what I found just by entering the words “3 day split” into the site search:

Mister Henriques even gives you the possibility to train just for strength, with less mass gain. I suggest you read the article and stick with the program.

Greetings