3 Day Split Workout Routine

i’m gonna be honest here, i don’t care about anything than looking good walking on the beach, and when i mean good i mean really good. i’m willing to make extreme efforts and dedicate myself 100% to an effective, and please underline EFFECTIVE 3 days split workout routine. so can you guys please help me find a workout routine that will make me gain lean muscle mass? (not bulky).

i’d prefer if you give me pictures of the results you’ve got from doing the routine. here are my stats:- 5.9 ft. 75 kilos, my body fat is 9.79%, i’m 20 years old and have been working out for more than 6 months (maybe 8) and i have gained a bit of muscles throughout, especially my chest and triceps.

note:- i don’t take any supplements, as i know the high risk of taking them. and its effect on body health.

[quote]funckygarcon wrote:
i’m gonna be honest here, i don’t care about anything than looking good walking on the beach, and when i mean good i mean really good. i’m willing to make extreme efforts and dedicate myself 100% to an effective, and please underline EFFECTIVE 3 days split workout routine. so can you guys please help me find a workout routine that will make me gain lean muscle mass? (not bulky).

i’d prefer if you give me pictures of the results you’ve got from doing the routine. here are my stats:- 5.9 ft. 75 kilos, my body fat is 9.79% and i’m 20 years old

note:- i don’t take any supplements, as i know the high risk of taking them. and its effect on body health.
[/quote]
Read the stickies in the beginners section

ah and by the way, this section has go its own sticky threads as well:

Have fun

i’d prefer if you give me pictures of the results you’ve got from doing the routine. here are my stats:- 5.9 ft. 75 kilos, my body fat is 9.79%, i’m 20 years old and have been working out for more than 6 months (maybe 8) and i have gained a bit of muscles throughout, especially my chest and triceps.

[/quote]

OP, did you read this post before you posted it? Do you understand why people might not want to respond to it? I’ll give you a hint: you sound like an arrogant idiot who is probably not going to listen to any of the input you get anyway.

[quote]Quiet Warrior wrote:

Have fun[/quote]

some valuable information there, thank you very much, however i didn’t find what i was looking for: a 3 day split routine to gain lean muscles (not bulky)

Muscle is muscle. Whether you appear lean or bulky is largely dependent on your diet.

1 Like

[quote]zonaguy10 wrote:
Muscle is muscle. Whether you appear lean or bulky is largely dependent on your diet. [/quote]
This, just follow a balanced split where all muscle groups are being hit and there is direct stimulation of body parts you want to emphasize.(shoulder raises for shoulders, curls for biceps etc…)

You’re also most likely not 10% bodyfat so if you want to have that “lean muscle look” your gonna have to do it through diet. Your training should be the same whether your gaining mass or losing fat.

Oh shit, you want lean muscle…not the bulky kind? I’m out. No one on this site knows how to get that kind.

Have fun[/quote]

some valuable information there, thank you very much, however i didn’t find what i was looking for: a 3 day split routine to gain lean muscles (not bulky)
[/quote]
Lean muscle mass, not bulky? OP you know that if it was that easy to get bulky most of the users on Tnation would be muscular 300pound studs after 2 months of training?
I guess you have been brain washed a little bit by the media, especially by flex magazines and Abercrombie commercials.
If you eat, rest and train 100% right you might get a very pleasant looking, muscular 180pound body in a year. So dont worry about getting too bulky. Thats like saying: I want to get rich but I do not wnat to have too much money.
Thus the irritation your post caused here. If you are searching for a 3 day split the best way is too use the “search” function.
Look what I found just by entering the words “3 day split” into the site search:

Mister Henriques even gives you the possibility to train just for strength, with less mass gain. I suggest you read the article and stick with the program.

Greetings

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

[/quote]

OP, did you read this post before you posted it? Do you understand why people might not want to respond to it? I’ll give you a hint: you sound like an arrogant idiot who is probably not going to listen to any of the input you get anyway.[/quote]

excuse me, i sincerely apologize if i sounded like an arrogant idiot. it’s just that i wanted to find the routine i’m searching for and had faith in the respected members of T-Nation. so i’m apologizing again and i really didn’t mean to sound arrogant and irritating. all my respects to anyone i offended.

[quote]zonaguy10 wrote:
Muscle is muscle. Whether you appear lean or bulky is largely dependent on your diet. [/quote]

Amen to that, i now know that and it makes perfect sense (it’s all about the diet). however you gotta excuse me: millions of people on internet say that there are workouts for getting lean, for getting bulky, for getting strong…you get the idea, right? and i was one of those people who believed that there are specific training methods for each goal. my bad

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:

You’re also most likely not 10% bodyfat so if you want to have that “lean muscle look” your gonna have to do it through diet. Your training should be the same whether your gaining mass or losing fat.[/quote]

i have to assure u that my body fat is 10% or even less, it’s just that i haven’t yet built enough muscles to appear lean or even bulky, so i thought that i still had the choice for my appearance (there’s just a misunderstanding) that’s all :slight_smile:

Lean muscle mass, not bulky? OP you know that if it was that easy to get bulky most of the users on Tnation would be muscular 300pound studs after 2 months of training?
I guess you have been brain washed a little bit by the media, especially by flex magazines and Abercrombie commercials.
If you eat, rest and train 100% right you might get a very pleasant looking, muscular 180pound body in a year. So dont worry about getting too bulky. Thats like saying: I want to get rich but I do not wnat to have too much money.
Thus the irritation your post caused here. If you are searching for a 3 day split the best way is too use the “search” function.
Look what I found just by entering the words “3 day split” into the site search:

Mister Henriques even gives you the possibility to train just for strength, with less mass gain. I suggest you read the article and stick with the program.

Greetings
[/quote]

i don’t know where to go to bury my shame, really. i now laugh at what i wrote and u guys are right in everything you said. you really are experienced people and i learn something new every time i visit T Nation, god bless you all

[quote]zonaguy10 wrote:

Amen to that, i now know that and it makes perfect sense (it’s all about the diet). however you gotta excuse me: millions of people on internet say that there are workouts for getting lean, for getting bulky, for getting strong…you get the idea, right? and i was one of those people who believed that there are specific training methods for each goal. my bad
[/quote]

Understandable. You’d think your doing a good thing by researching the best methods for optimal results online yet you only end up getting misled by the crap info that the Intenet is overflowing with. The best thing you can do for yourself is to look through some of the “how the big got big” threads on this site. Don’t copy exactly what they did to achieve their physique, but you should be able to find the common areas in regards to their training and diet and figure out what’s actually important in regards to building muscle and achieving a lean, muscular physique that many never achieve because they never understand the simplicity of it. Best of luck.

I highly recommend training for strength with maybe some - some - accessory work. A good program to start with would be Rippetoe’s Starting Strength or Bill Starr’s 5x5. I’ve had great success with programs like this, both in leaning out and bulking up. Like zonaguy said, it’s all about the diet in that regard.