3 Day Size and Strength Routine Ideas?

^^ you on roids? Honest question. No judgment tied to the answer either, just curious.

Nah mate why do you ask? Is that some sort of a troll

[quote]leon36 wrote:
No offence but that’s how he looks, doubt he keep pace for a 15 min decent paced run.

BTW on other site’s I’ve read that this site is mostly for those on Anabolic Steroids hence the T in the title. Is that true or an urban legend?

If that is the case, I was not aware of that. I have found other sites much much friendlier.

[/quote]
I really dont give a fuck whether someone’s using steroids or not.

When and if I reach a level where I can no longer progress naturally, I’ll certainly use AAS. That’s a very long way down the road though. Yes, many other people here have the same plan.

You find other sites more friendly cause you don’t fit in here at all. Every one of your posts is idiotic and insulting. Ruggierra has been training like an animal for some 30 years. He was (and probably still is) one of the strongest people in the world. And you just came in here with all your wisdom from 3 WEEKS of training and shot all of that down. All his drive and passion to reach his goals were all pointless according to you. Just cause he can’t run a mile and isn’t natural. Well guess what, he wasn’t training to achieve your brilliant fitness standards. Now go fuck yourself.

Yes, you should definitely leave this site.

[quote]leon36 wrote:
No offence but that’s how he looks, doubt he keep pace for a 15 min decent paced run.

BTW on other site’s I’ve read that this site is mostly for those on Anabolic Steroids hence the T in the title. Is that true or an urban legend?

If that is the case, I was not aware of that. I have found other sites much much friendlier.

[/quote]
Everyone here is a roid-rage juice gorilla, best stick to those sites and don’t come back

Remember; if someone is stronger than you they use steroids.

[quote]leon36 wrote:
^^ you on roids? Honest question. No judgment tied to the answer either, just curious.[/quote]

Leon, if you’re gonna troll at least be original god damnit! This is the same bullshit all the other trolls use…oh and calling everyone else on the site a troll…not original either.

Beginners section? check
Busy with job/family/etc? check
“only” 3 days/week? check

You sounds like the perfect candidate for one of Chad Waterbury’s programs. Check out TBT, the Waterbury Method, and some of his other ones. He has a few 3x/week training programs.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Beginners section? check
Busy with job/family/etc? check
“only” 3 days/week? check

You sounds like the perfect candidate for one of Chad Waterbury’s programs. Check out TBT, the Waterbury Method, and some of his other ones. He has a few 3x/week training programs. [/quote]

Good call gambit I feel a bit unsure about it, it’s totally different from how I use to train back in the day. But I will check it out again. Thanks mate

I was thinking of supplementing the 3 days in the gym with a couple of kettle bell and plyo workouts at home , the family can join in on those aswell

If you want to solely build size and strength. I would recommend performing the squat, deadlift, rows, bench, pull ups and calf raises. There are variation’s available for all of those exercises mentioned.
Perform a variation of each exercise for each of the 3 days you workout, eg for the squat you could do the following:

• back squat Monday, front squat Wednesday and goblet squat Friday

Also perform one workout focusing solely on strength eg 85% above 1RM and low reps. Then perform another focusing on hypertrophy eg. 60-80% 1RM and moderate amount of reps. The last workout you could try and integrate strength and hypertropy in the same session so both components are essentially activated eg. 5 x 5 method.