3.5 Weeks Out

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Looking really good man. I think his arms only look weird because he rotates them so far back in the front double bi.

Are you wearing the goggles in the tanning bed? haha[/quote]

Ha yes I am is it that obvious?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
In your next mass phase you should really focus on brining up the posterior delts, anterior delts, traps, triceps and biceps in that order. Obviously more mass all over will be good but those areas in particular will add a lot to your physique[/quote]

Thanks a lot I will definitely be trying to add overall mass to everything and certainly focus on those body parts.

[quote]theskidaddy wrote:
Really really good job man! BTW, is this natural? I assume it is, but you never know…
[/quote]

Yes I am natural.

[quote]theskidaddy wrote:
Really really good job man! BTW, is this natural? I assume it is, but you never know…
[/quote]

a real gem from 2011…Op your serratus muscles really tie your whole physique together, maybe ill have to focus on exercises that hit them during MY next cycle hahaha

Do you have ‘offseason’ or before pics for comparison?

[quote]hlss09 wrote:
Do you have ‘offseason’ or before pics for comparison?[/quote]

Ya I will post a pic from I think its somewhere in between 18 and 20 weeks

[quote]hlss09 wrote:
Do you have ‘offseason’ or before pics for comparison?[/quote]

Ya I will post a pic from I think its somewhere in between 18 and 20 weeks

[quote]Bone160 wrote:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Looking really good man. I think his arms only look weird because he rotates them so far back in the front double bi.

Are you wearing the goggles in the tanning bed? haha[/quote]

Ha yes I am is it that obvious?[/quote]

lol yah, it is.

Just close your eyes and/or turn off the face tanner portion of the bed.

Edit: found my answer in an earlier post, about this being natural.

So you whats the most serious supplement you take?(or have taken thru this process) Any kind of test?
you look pretty young, how old are you?

You give hope to the natural bodybuilding world, keep it up
considering its your 5’6" you said? I would guess its alot easier to pack on muscle than someone who was 6’0" like me, hahaha

Stay strong

[quote]mketodd wrote:
So you whats the most serious supplement you take?(or have taken thru this process) Any kind of test?[/quote]

Lol…

I wrote a bunch of mean things then erased it…never getting those 30 seconds back fml smh.

Ouch, what about? Testosterone? I think if you take that (unless your over 35) you shouldn’t consider yourself natty…

[quote]mketodd wrote:
Edit: found my answer in an earlier post, about this being natural.

So you whats the most serious supplement you take?(or have taken thru this process) Any kind of test?
you look pretty young, how old are you?

You give hope to the natural bodybuilding world, keep it up
considering its your 5’6" you said? I would guess its alot easier to pack on muscle than someone who was 6’0" like me, hahaha

Stay strong[/quote]

The most serious thing if you wanna call it serious is my diet pill for the show prep, roxy lean. After that only creatine but that is it. And I am 21 so I still got a while if I do decide to do anything.

[quote]mketodd wrote:
Ouch, what about? Testosterone? I think if you take that (unless your over 35) you shouldn’t consider yourself natty…[/quote]

It’s almost like you are trying to find something to somehow “disqualify” the OP’s progress because you haven’t made progress that is remotely close to his…

“oh well…he uses steroids or serious supplements and I don’t…THAT’S why I don’t look like him”…

try hard work, hard eating, hard sleeping, and consistency + intensity.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]mketodd wrote:
Ouch, what about? Testosterone? I think if you take that (unless your over 35) you shouldn’t consider yourself natty…[/quote]

It’s almost like you are trying to find something to somehow “disqualify” the OP’s progress because you haven’t made progress that is remotely close to his…

“oh well…he uses steroids or serious supplements and I don’t…THAT’S why I don’t look like him”…

try hard work, hard eating, hard sleeping, and consistency + intensity.[/quote]

No harm no insult I hear steriod stuff all the time that it’s like second nature. It’s now a compliment that people think I am as freaky as someone whose on gear.

@ walkway and 160…haha, wtf?
i never once said he was taking anything.
i simply asked if he was natural?
you scurred or something? who the funk would " find something to somehow “disqualify” the OP’s progress"

lamo, i guess you 2 were the trolls ive been hearing about…
I’m not comparing me physique against his so i’m not assuming anything. Thats an absurd comment on your part…

[quote]mketodd wrote:
@ walkway and 160…haha, wtf?
i never once said he was taking anything.
i simply asked if he was natural?
you scurred or something? who the funk would " find something to somehow “disqualify” the OP’s progress"

lamo, i guess you 2 were the trolls ive been hearing about…
I’m not comparing me physique against his so i’m not assuming anything. Thats an absurd comment on your part…[/quote]

Ha im a troll thats funny. But chill out no need to get so defensive everyone has their own opnions of how typed words read. Live and let live.

You look great dude. Good work! How long did it take for your quads to start coming in? I’m 6 weeks and while my upper body is real tight, my legs are still a little blocky.

[quote]23278 wrote:
You look great dude. Good work! How long did it take for your quads to start coming in? I’m 6 weeks and while my upper body is real tight, my legs are still a little blocky.[/quote]

The real lines in my legs started to come out around 4 or 5 weeks but before that I could always see some seperation but nothing amazing.

You look great, symmetry really stands out for me.