3/5/1 FSL 5x5 5's progression + IIFYM

Hopefully I will be getting the all clear from the doctors next monday to go back to work and start exercising after having a month long intense gout flare up. I figured I might as well get this log set up now in advance.

My stats are : 22yo - 188lbs - 25-30% bf - 5ft,9

My estimated 1rm’s are:

OHP - 40kg
BP - 62.5kg
DL - 110kg
SQ - 65kg

My tm’s are:

OHP - 36kg
BP - 56.25kg
DL - 99kg
SQ - 58.5kg

My weekly percentages will be set out as follows:

Week 1 - 70% - 80% - 90%
Week 2 - 65% - 75% - 85%
Week 3 - 75% - 85% - 95%
Week 4 Deload - 50% - 60% - 70%

Assistance work will be based on 3 movements I need to get me ready for the bodyweight template and improve my core stability for the squat:

Band assisted chin-ups - These will be done 5x10 or 50 total or as many as i can get to

Barbell hyperextensions - Holding a barbell while doing slow controlled hypers, improves my very weak lower back and works grip strength 5x10 or as many as possible

Abdominal raises - Works core strength and grip strength 5x10 or as many as possible

Conditioning - I will do this 3 days a week, these sessions will depend on my level of fatigue and my next lifting day. Many of these will merely be active recovery days like running half a mile or some other form of limited cardio. I will take it easy until I am accustomed to the workload.

Working several days a week also means going to the gym and having no excuses to do my mobility work and my static stretching and foam rolling.

As for IIFYM I have been doing it for the last few weeks and have gone from 205lbs - 215lbs fluctuating to 188lbs this morning (did get lower but the rest of the loss was water weight). Once I begin training my calories are going to go up from the current 1400kcal for weightloss while sedentary to a very small 15% calorie deficit.
This comes to around 0.5lbs fat loss a week. Might seem insignificant but over a year that is 24lbs. Losing 24lbs of fat while adding lean mass seems a pretty good idea.

Her are my starting macros:

Calories : 2300kcal
Carbs: 321.9g
Protein: 133.2g
Fat: 53.3g

I will also be doing active target band mobility work on the shoulders, hips and ankles every day and mobility and foam rolling every day.

So here is my routine in its entirety:

Overhead press
Overhead press FSL 5x5
Chin-ups 5x10
Barbell hypers 5x10
Abdominal raises 5x10

Conditioning

Deadlift
Deadlift FSL 5x5
Chin-ups 5x10
Barbell hypers 5x10
Abdominal raises 5x10

Conditioning

Bench press
Bench press FSL 5x5
Chin-ups 5x5
Barbell hypers 5x10
Abdominal raises 5x10

Conditioning

Squat
Squat 5x5
Chin-ups 5x10
Barbell hypers 5x10
Abdominal raises 5x10

I am really determined to stick with this and change my lifestyle and my health. Any advise or discussion welcome please just no recommendations to other routines etc, this is what I have chosen and am going to do.